WrongWay

What's your excuse???

So it's Saturday, 10:14 AM to be exact (in ohio that is). I'm not jumping (yet) cuz I'm stuck at work until noon, then I'll be driving to Michigan to meet up with the Tecumseh crowd for a weekend of jumping my ass off, weather premitting. B|

What's your excuse?

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

What's my excuse...? I am having to work at the DZ so that I have the money to either jump tomorrow or next weekend...weather permitting...B|...It's really boring not to jump while at the DZ...:S...I could max out a credit card...but then...there are some things I want to do in the near future...like...buy a plane ticket(commercial)...:ph34r:

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Hey there,

the weather here (Germany) is nice, very nice.. But I have to learn for my final exams (Abitur) the whole weekend and the upcoming week and weekend, too..:( :S >:( [:/]
Next jump is gonna be in mid-may.
Please show some compassion!!!

Feet up!
Max

I hafta go to the DMV and get new plates because some asshole keeps stealing license plates in my neighborhood. This is the second time in 6 months. Then I think I will go make a couple, why not ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

both my rigs r out of date and i can't afford a repack :([:/]

Lemme get this straight. You have TWO rigs and can't afford a repack??

I'm sure you sold a kidney for your second rig, now just sell the other one. You don't need to piss. :)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

1. I jumped Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday of last week.
2. I have to show clients a home today (and maybe write an offer...crossing fingers...)
3. I have a baby shower to go to (my sister in law is expecting on my birthday! YAY)
4. I have to work all day tomorrow.
5. It's raining. Yes, raining.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Grad school and Bum foot still:( Looking at memorial day (hopefully)for my first jump back, though others beg to differ. BUT i will be at xkeys opener to party with the best of them next weekend:).

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Taxes.
I'm a dancer and the last two days SUCKED at work so I'm poor.
Normally, I could work around this but I had a little excitement involving a reserve ride on my last jump on Monday and I can't afford the repack.
Oh well, I suppose I will go play in the DZ pool and be pathetic, work tomorrow, and jump Monday.

And by the way....PD reserves rock. I defiled my virgin 113R and it was sweeeeet.
And Bryan Burke is one freebag/reserve PC finding genius.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

my excuse...

cause I haven't gotten out of bed yet.

I'm gonna be at the DZ this afternoon and all day tomorrow so there's some things that I need to do around the house, as soon as I get out of bed that is.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Working day shift until monday. And on the best weekend this year so far.>:(
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717