WrongWay

It's 4:20....who's living it up tonight?

But haven't the latestest two Presidents of the US both used drugs?

I know Clinton smoked pot but...cough...didn't inhale. I'm not sure if Bush smoked pot, but he did abuse alcohol.

Chris

I thought Bush had a cocaine problem years ago, if I remember correctly.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

So DO you drink alcohol???

Occasionally enjoy wine with dinner...But that's not gonna get me sent to prison.

Hmm, I could have sworn I've seen posts from you talking about drinking beer, but maybe you've matured since then and stopped that nasty habit? :P

Newsflash: Alcohol is legal...it doesn't support a murderous group of drug traffickers

Not anymore, but it did support them during the brief time that it was illegal... Funny, similar to the situation going on today... take the illegality out of it and all the murderous bad people are out of the picture...

Now I'm not suggesting anyone should do drugs. Obviously drugs (including alcohol) are bad for you. It just seems a bit hypocritical for anyone who drinks alcohol to talk down to pot smokers when they are both equally bad drugs.

Give Purple Chick a big b-day hug for me, 'kay?

I will... Though the last time I was in the tunnel with her, she was Pink & Green Chick... wearing a pink JFTC jumpsuit and a bright green SQ1 demo helmet. :)

In celebration of today I got really really high - in an airplane. Cannonballed out the door at 13,800 and held it for a couple thousand feet, got a kiss pass, spun a piece and landed in the peas. I'm still smiling.

Sweet! Cannonballs and kiss passes are NICE. :)

I am.

me too

I used to smoke and quit for a while. then smoked again. Then quit again. Tonight Ima get togetha with some people and party!

When I got baked eveyday, I didnt accomplish anything. Never seen anyone that has. When I got baked occasionally, like at times when I would get drunk anyhow, my life continued effectively.

MODERATION is key

PS: this applies to me, it works for me. I'm not telling any other people what they need to be doing.

I do agree with Drunkmonkey to a certaine xtent tho

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

...A good opportunity for the Police/DEA to kick some ass

do u honenstly believe that someone that smoked a plant deserves to sit in jail?

Yes.
Cocaine is a plant. (Coca)
Heroin is a plant (Poppy)
Peyote is a plant.
Psyllocibyn(sp) is a plant. (more or less-it's a mushroom)
Pot is a plant.

Those found in possession of any of these deserve the proper punishment, (be it prison, a fine, etc) per the laws YOUR lawmakers have passed.

Those found in possession of any of these deserve the proper punishment, (be it prison, a fine, etc) per the laws YOUR lawmakers have passed.

MY lawmakers?? Fuck that. How can you, even for one second, say that it is okay for alcohol and cigarettes to be sold everywhere(while weed is illegal) because some group of jackoff "lawmakers" got greased by some wealthy alcohol and tobacco company owners to make this stuff available to everyone.

Why dont you include alcohol in tobacco in this list of drugs? Each of these kill 10 times more people than all of those you listed combined. Oh wait....i am sorry, i forgot. They are okay because there is no law against them.

WAKE UP!!!

Yes.
Peyote is a plant.
Pot is a plant.

I kinda agree with you regarding coke and heroin, however, the final the final product holds little to no resemblance to its original "plant" state. It's the introduction of many chemicals that makes them so much more dangerous. IMO, the other "plants" listed are relatively harmless....(seriously, check the stats). It's just the damned "black market" element of it all that has put it into such a bad light.

B~

Dude, we should let DrunkMonkey continue to communicate his opinion about pot. He's entitled. Besides, that would just leave more for us. That's right, DM, go right ahead and enjoy YOUR poison while we enjoy ours. I'd simply rather support a drug resulting in less fatalities. Granted, it's illegal in the US, but if you want to raise a stink and tell us what we deserve...why not just go all the way with it and make some phone calls.

just a bit of 420 info, but did you know that the hemp plant produces the most oxygen than any other plant? Wonder if part of the diteriation of the ozone is contributed from getting rid of hemp farms in the states....you know that hemp grown outdoors is nothing like the hemp grown underlights inside a house, but yet they want to get rid of both....

do u honenstly believe that someone that smoked a plant deserves to sit in jail?

Yes.
Peyote is a plant.
Pot is a plant.

Ummm, isn't most alcohol made from plants (wheat, barley, corn, etc.)???

I have poppies and mushrooms growing in my backyard... but I don't consume them... However, technically I am in possession of them, so does that mean I should be fined or put in prison (and taken care of by all the lovely taxpayers' dollars)???

Ok, this is definitely a topic for "Speaker's Corner"... so I'm just gonna shut up now. :)
Happy 4/20 again to all of you (light-hearted) folks! ;)

OH OH OH I AM I AM!!!!

Oh wait a second - I'm going to go to the Library and study until 2 or three in the morning, go to class at 7:30am and repeat until I graduate....

Whoever says there is a lot of partying in College obviously never really went to class..[:/]
=========Shaun ==========

i think someone has been brain washed by the law makers

read this Friendly Stranger - Info maybe it'll show u the real potential of cannabis

and i was talking about the cannabis specificly...

Edited to say: plus, shamans all over the world has been using payote, mushroom and cannabid for ages for medicinal and healing puposes, read the info above and find out y cannabis is really ilegal nowadays :S