Deuce

So horny....

LONDON (Reuters) - A rampant rhinoceros gave a group of visitors a glimpse of nature in the raw at a British safari park when he tried to have sex with their car.

Sharka, a two-ton white rhino, got amorous with Dave Alsop's car when he stopped with three friends to take pictures of the animal mating with his partner Trixie at the West Midland Safari Park.

The 12-year-old rhino tried to mount the Renault Laguna from the side, denting the doors and ripping off the wing mirrors before Dave drove away with a puffing Sharka in pursuit.

"He was a big boy and obviously aroused," Alsop told the Sun newspaper on Thursday. "He sidled up against us. The next thing I know he's banging away at the car and it's rocking like hell."

A spokeswoman for the park, which says "rhinos are not particularly intelligent animals" on its Web site, said Sharka was a hit with the female rhinos and had fathered two calves in the last five years.

"He's got a bit of a reputation this lad and he was obviously at it again," she added.

:D I read the title and thought;

Poor Duecy, he's horny.......maybe us *gals* will be able to help him next month while playing out at Perris.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

New Car Ad:

Renault Laguna: Even Sharka thinks its a great Fucking Car

Ahahahaha!

Ah, Mar. What a sweet sentiment! I don't think my daughters would approve, though.

That and my wife would skin me....B|

The leg-humping is fun, though. :P Didja tell Biotch that you delivered?

Didja tell Biotch that you delivered?

Hey, I don't need to. Lisa knows I do what I'm told. Besides, now I can use Lisa as a good excuse when ever I feel the need to give you a good humping;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

New Car Ad:

Renault Laguna: Even Sharka thinks its a great Fucking Car

This story cracked me up...freakin' hilarious...And ^ that cracked me up too...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:ph34r:...That big boy sure does get around...:o

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Poor Duecy, he's horny.......maybe us *gals* will be able to help him next month while playing out at Perris.

Poor Deucy. Surrounded by gorgeous girls, playing with his, ah, "camera"...

Poor poor Deucy indeed. ;)

And yes, the story was rather funny, too.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

It says that it needs a software update to play the clip

then it says that the software isn't available.>:(:(:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Damn, I thought this was going to be a thread about Corinne being out of town and you being horny 'cuz I'm DYING here w/out Chuckie. I thought I was going to have someone sharing my pain. I'm still a young, hot-blooded woman. I needs my man!

Ok, carry on with your thread!:P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

So I guess it didn't help much when I showed you my breast, and was giving you big hugs and dry hummping your leg:)

So I guess it didn't help much when I showed you my breast, and was giving you big hugs and dry hummping your leg:)

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D That was just plain hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ph34r:

~R+R:)...and naughty...B|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...