TheBile

Attract-O-Meter 3000

No, I wanted to use that clearly scientific analysis to find out my actual attractiveness as compared to other people. Lying would skew the accuracy of said scientific test. ;):D:D:D

Kelly

I am a scientist, and i say you are HOT!!:D:D

Ok, i'm not a scientist, but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.:D:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Jeez. 73 percent? I dunno about that.

"Meeow!
You are hotter than Satan's sauna - and stylish, popular and bright as well. It could also be that all of this hasn't gone to your head and that you're modest with it (though this is unlikely…)."

The test is jacked up, I tell ya.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

if anyone's having trouble with the first clicky (I kept getting timeouts), www.attract-o-meter.com works also.

Your Attract-o-meter
reading:

69%

You'll do!
You don't scrub up too bad, though you do resort to a few tried and tested tricks to, well, trick people as to your relative gorgeousness. Don't worry, we all do it. There is no shame in it as long as no out-and-out lies are involved, and those can stay between you and your conscience. A move up the ranks beckons for those who want it, however, with easy bonus points to be gained through doing something different from time to time - click below to see how.

Your Attract-o-meter
reading:

49%

Mostly Harmless!
As the tag suggests, there's nothing desperately toxic about you, you just don't rock most peoples' world. You're probably aware of this, and don't give a monkey's, in which case good on you - at least you're not bland or desperate to (shudder) 'fit in'

heh. I guess it really doesn't matter since I'm engaged.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

.0001%

Now it's being honest.:P

Actually I got a 56% but I had to have inadvertantly lied somewhere.[:/]:):P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun