faulknerwn

What should my new VW Bug's license plates be?

I vote for whatever the DMV gives you. I don't care much for personalized "vanity" plates, personally. I don't see that as?fekfPBe place to express one's individuality, particularly when spellings have to be massacred to make the sentiment fit into 7 or 8 digits.

I hope you have fun and safe travels with your car, though. :)('Cause I'm not a total ogre!)

edit: Are you really limited to only SIX characters? I remember that in NY we could have EIGHT. Not sure about Florida, where I live now.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

What's redneck about the love of the aircooled VWs?

I have a '73 1302 SuperBeetle (I'm sure you noticed sitting in my driveway), I'm kinda partial to the aircooled VWs.

In 1978 when Audi bought out the majority portion of VW and started producing more watercooled VWs, the entire product line went to hell.

VW was founded on the Kafer in 1933 when Mr. Porsche was commisioned to design and build a reliable auto...that was an aircooled for obvious reasons.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

How about this one. . .
STOLEN

I don't know if many thiefs look at license plates of their victim's cars but I would imagine it would make the police itch to run the plates every time they see the car.B|B|

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

My mom (who is just a little but on the crazy side) has a bug. Her license plate reads BUGABOO - told you she was crazy. Whats worse is that she has little daisy flowers and peace sign stickers all over the thing - not to mention a big pink daisy that sticks up right off the back antenna. The amazing part of this whole thing is that my dad will actually drive it around San Francisco.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure its only 6 letters. But FLYNBG would work :-) Course I do want to avoid any plates which would attract police :-)

W

Then defiantely avoid "DUI x5"

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."