Michele

Weekend Numbers!

[:/]:6:1

6 jumps if I count the 2 on Wednesday. 4 on Saturday including an 8way drill dive where we didn't take any grips except for one point right out of the plane. That was great practice.

1 case of beer owed for the first jump on my new rig.

You should post the Video Wingnut! It is badass :)0-7-0 Was a great weekend and seeing wingnut trying to get back to the DZ under his paracommander was pretty exciting arround the DZ. For those that haven't been to Skydive Ogden there isn't allot of outs for a Paracommander:S. We was worried he was ending up on I-15 but wingut did a great job of getting back safe. Everyone was pretty impressed!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

0:27:3 First Aff class,first time putting my name on the board to do Aff, first time catching the ripcord after a student forgot to hold on to it after deploying on a tandem.A big thanks to Glen Bangs,Leigh Fairbank and Allen Flynn for putting together an awesome Aff class.

OK, Bill, what is that in your avatar?

:):2:0

Lots of family stuff over the weekend and massive headaches too, so only 2 jumps in. 1 2-way (Ron is an evil fruitlooper) and 1 impromptu sorta-tracking dive.

My new Pilot behaved very well...I am thrilled with it. :)
Woke up feeling like ass this morning so I'm at home.

Glad you got some jumps in Tomas. Get good with your video skills cause i'll be returning to the air in a few weeks so we can play on our heads. :)
18:0:0

Eighteen hours i worked over the weekend. Doc finally cleared me to go back to work at my 2nd job. Yay, i'll have money again.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

First:4:0

First multiple-jump day that I stood up ALL my landings......probqbly won't make the lead for the NBC Nightly News, but it was a personal goal I'd been trying to hit for a looooong time. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

It might not make me very popular, but they can drink their stuff, I'll drink my own, and we can still socialize just the same...

Does not share with others, needs to work on social skills.

Wonder if he shared well with the other kids on the playground at recess?

Bringing items to share with fellow sky brothers and sisters is always a good idea. Kindness goes a long way, in and out of the skydiving world.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

;):2:0

Felt lazy on Saturday after being kept up late the night before (but with good reason), and the winds got squirrelly in the afternoon (welcome to Elsinore!), but got two nice jumps in anyway. A fun 6-way with Michele and a fun (and exciting) 9-way SCR attempt that turned into a huge zoo, but was a lot of fun anyway, despite ending up in the basement to get clear air.. :o
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

:P:5B|:0(But do owe beer!)

Not tellin':

All RW: 1 2-way, 3 4-ways, 1 6-way
[All on Sat... winds too high for us rookies on Sun)

No drinkies-werked a lot and kiddie time for Mom's day-- but did a lot of firsts with my 4-way team---1st practice, 1st time on creepers, 1st jump...
Dr. "Q" PMS#151Shugah,Shugah,How'd Ya Git So Fly?

[:/]:[:/]:[:/]

Here is what I did this weekend - Starting Friday Morning, I worked 22 hours straight, slept on the floor for two hours, took a shower, and worked for another 11 hours. Then I worked mother's day until about 5ish. [:/]
=========Shaun ==========

Well I had a stellar weekend! Absolutely jumped my booty off.

1:19:4

1 - smack in the head because I completely forgot mother's day and spent most of the day jumping. (That was one expensive mistake:S.)

19- jumps, WOW! I am at 97 jumps now. Don't think I will be able to hold off till my b-day to do number 100. Oh-well, May 29th will still be a great day anyway.

3- Firsts.

1st DZ.commer to stay at my home (chuteless, Rosie sends hugs.)

1st off landing (actaully had four of them and the last one was 2 miles out but I was not alone as five of us chose that field to land in:D.)

1st 6-way completed. Actually got everyone in and I did not go low! (yay me!)

1st ride to altitude with Bill Cole! (Awesome to see you in the air!)

:):13:0

Saturday I had stuff to do around the house/yard so I did not even get to the DZ till 3pm.. 4 jumps.. getting my body ready for the Samurai due to arrive this week.
Sat Night put together an impromptu partay at Casa De Amazona....a good time was had by all. ( No lite beer was consumed but plenty of the good stuff was:)
Sun morning bright and shiney sun awakend all of us and the day began. 2 Pink Mafia Jumps....one a tad more successfull than the other.. Thanks to Karen packing for me... I got in 9 jumps.. much fun..and I am ALL set for my FIRST ELIPTICAL jumps this week when the new toy gets here.

1:9:2

9 jumps over 3 days(sat,sun,mon) Some of the best time I've had yet :ph34r:

Beer for first time out of a 205, and beer for first time flying "around" some clouds, which by the way make you feel pretty small when they are ~10,000 ft tall :o

Nick.

Those who dance, are cosidered insane by those who can't hear the music.

1:3:2

:P, AFF and Solos!, Graduate and Solo.

Joe
edited because I suck at counting.....lol.:ph34r:
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Edited: I got to jump with two of you guys, BoostedXT and n32X (one was graduation from AFF, the other licensed).

Boosted: what absolute fun! Glad you got your solo too.

N23X: Aha! So you posted all that about your A license jump! Yes, I was also relieved when I saw your opening, but the difference is that I *knew* it was going to open.

I have to say, your grin in freefall belied the terror you must have been feeling about opening. It's funny, when we're in freefall, all that other stuff just goes away until it's time...

It was as much fun for me as it was for you. Lovely, fun, actually privileged to be the one to make you a licensed skydiver! Thanks, Jim!! Next weekend I buy, OK?

DJan