SkyAnt

Nudie jumps

My 100 is coming up soon. Whats a good way to get some people to do a nudie jump with you.
Advertise on radio, threats, bribery, intimidation?
Thought, Feelings?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

acutally the people at my DZ were really cool about it. After they found out that i was gonna do a naked jump, they suddenly showed up to the plane dressed a little strange... leg straps inside shorts, tshirt on over the rig lol.

but my DZ is pretty big on this tradition, so if your DZ isn't you might have a hard time.

MB 3528, RB 1182

My 100 is coming up soon. Whats a good way to get some people to do a nudie jump with you.

Lol...I was wondering how to get them to NOT want to do nudie jumps with me. :P (J/K!)

Seriously, though, just ask. Since it's your 100th jump, you will have no problem with people offering to do something special with you in the sky. People are very supportive about that sort of thing. :)

Grow some boobs and a vagina.. works for me everytime.

How do you grow a pair of boobies? I have always fancied my own pair - just for bad weather days etc! :$B|:$

ROFL! yea can ya get that in a pill? over the counter or prescription? :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

you might have a hard time.

That would actualy be the only thing to avoid during a nudy jump B|:$

I'll see if I can upload a nudejump we did a while ago to skydivingmovies.com tonight :)

nope... the upload is "coming soon" :S and I just got my MG boogie vid done....
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Eh I dunno I did mine in boxers b/c my whuffo g/f was there and she was gonna kill me if I did it naked. She was already mortified that I did in my boxers. I almost had to land off from bad spot!!!

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

OMG! ROFLMFAO . . . that just made me picture someone landing naked in somebody's backyard . . . :D:D:D

I had some friends who were jumping into a nudist colony. The guy who spotted it, spotted it off. Realizing his mistake, he dumps high and makes it to the place. The others landed in a nearby neighborhood. :D

Just ask around, You'd be surprised how many have already done one. Somebody will go with you.

Yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

My first was on my 100th. It is like my first jump. One I'll never forget.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

O.K., in all seriousness now … what happens on landing? Is there a
way to have shorts attached to the rig in freefall? The open canopy is available once on the ground, but there still comes that moment in the
packing room when you have to drop it on the floor.

And, what about pictures? Are they needed to prove you made the jump? It seems a little perverted to show ‘em to somebody even though you're proud of having the guts to make the jump. There’s also the danger of secret photo copies being made for a DZ party.

But, here’s the most important question … what if some temporary bodily change occurs during the experience?

By the way ... in case anyone I know is reading this, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THESE ARE ONLY RANDOM QUESTIONS. I HAVEN'T SAID I'M INTERESTED IN DOING IT!

By the way ... in case anyone I know is reading this, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THESE ARE ONLY RANDOM QUESTIONS. I HAVEN'T SAID I'M INTERESTED IN DOING IT!

Hmmm, sounds like you're denying it a little TOO strongly.:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Is there a way to have shorts attached to the rig in freefall?

Yes, stick them in the ROL pouch or rubber band them to a harness strap.

And, what about pictures? Are they needed to prove you made the jump?

Not needed. Be somewhat discreet and no pictures will be taken of you. (Would YOU take pictures of you?)

But, here’s the most important question … what if some temporary bodily change occurs during the experience?

It is called "the turtle effect". The key word here is temporary. After a day or two you'll be able to use the urninal again.

Remember, it's all about the skydive. What happens on the ground is easy to deal with.

;)
Peace,
-Dawson.

Grow some boobs and a vagina.. works for me everytime.

How do you grow a pair of boobies? I have always fancied my own pair - just for bad weather days etc! :$B|:$

ROFL! yea can ya get that in a pill? over the counter or prescription? :o:D

If offered a choice, get the BIG pills.

Blue skies and happy landings!

Be somewhat discreet and no pictures will be taken of you. (Would YOU take pictures of you?)

Excuse me. I guess I missed seeing your clothes
in the picture on your posts.

That was OK'd in advance. It's a publicity shot. ;)
Peace,
-Dawson.

The ONLY thing I can think could be advertised is some kinda body-stocking. And as far as things 'thawing out' in 2 days, um, er, no. I think I still prefer my groceries in the bag till I get them home to unload them.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

LOLB|B| Tis' el peludo!:P O.K baby doll; so when R' YA" going to let ( it ) get some real air..:):):$? Maybe on your 100th?;):D:D:D:D feeel the freeedom of a total body ruusshhhh!!! and yes: I too, am 1 of those = crazy fucker's out there!!:o:$:$:$:$:$ Some times once is not enough. ENJOY sincerely, el peludo:D