katiebear21

Weekend Numbers (22-23 May)

4,578:3:0

First #: Approximate numbers of photos the calendar project took in 3 days.
3 jumps, and three stand up landings; and my 100th.
No beer owed, but I will bring some out to P'town next time I'm that way...

Also got comped 4 minutes in the tunnel - and I think I'm starting to understand fall rate! (Thanks, Melanie and the entire Conaster clan...all of you. Amazing people....)

Nightingale

1st jump comped by the dropzone! (Thanks, Melanie! You ROCK!)

You were comped because you busted your patoot on a project, and did it with incredible style. Melanie does indeed rock; and so do you!

I think I've finally relaxed - no extra bones in my shoulders....;)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

;) : 5 : 1

..5 nice jumps on Saturday, including a 10-point 4-way with Dan BC. Man, the tunnel time has really improved his skills. :D Made some impressive (to me) crosswind landings despite the squirrelly winds - I really hate it when the winds shift 90 degrees at 50 feet. Beautiful stand ups though, so i guess I've figured out how to land that big 'ol circus tent of mine.

1 case of beer owed for my shiny new falcon award! W00t!
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

22 more days in Korea. Then home to meet my new rig and the boogie at Skdive Ogden on the 19th!! Can't wait

have a good time dude.. i'm gona miss it i'll be tdy down to texas that weekend... met your wife at the dz last week.... very cool new rig she has!!!!!

and my numbers :( : 7 : 0

only 14 away from 500.... hopefully wdnesday willlet me knock out a few more and then i;m all set for skydive green county and 500!!!!!! next week!!

1000's:7:1

1000 of photos taken for the JFTC calendar project. Some truly beutiful shots, thanks for letting me be a part of it ladies.

7 Jumps with said ladies.

1 set of (re)brused ribs. All is well however!
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

1000 of photos taken for the JFTC calendar project. Some truly beutiful shots, thanks for letting me be a part of it ladies.

JP, your and the other JP's pictures were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I am so happy that I happened to see the dailies on Saturday night with the ladies, you & Deuce when I was dropping off Jake. :)
I am sooo happy to have seen/met some of the awesome ladies, like Mar, Kate, Amy, Linda, Pam, etc., etc., etc. They are truly inspiring and just BEAUTIFUL inside and out. From what I have seen, I will definitely be buying a calendar. The shots are gorgeous!

***:6:1

*** Many, many new friends...and many, many laughs and smiles...

6 AMAZINGLY FUN skydives on Sunday in Elsinore!!!! HELL YEAH!!! :)
Three 6-way Speed Stars YEAH baby!!! AWESOME group of peeps, including Islandcool, an awesome skydiver and Skyyhi, who also kicked butt with her 80-something number of jumps...

Two 8-way Speed Stars (or 7 + cameraman, who was supposed to dock) That was too much FUN!!! (My funky exit...Woohoo...LOL!) Man, although he was hosed going out the door, Jonathan kicked everyone's ass with his SWOOP!!! ~

One fun, spur-of the moment 4-way on last load...w/ Mel, me and 2 camera guys, Pat and Jonathan, turning pts...lol...Yeehaw!!!

According to one of the people on the 4-way, we supposedly turned at least 24 pts.(?) It was all randoms...steady and unrushed, but I am not sure if we really turned that many pts. It sounds like a lot, but they are pretty experienced skydivers...so it could be right. (I wasn't counting the points turned, so...? )

I had the most FUN Sunday skydiving. The group of skydivers that were selected were just perfect! Thanks guys...and Mel!!! Loving you all...:) :)
P.S. We MUST do it again, guys...;)

BWAHAHAHAHA:9:0

Several jumps to slowiy try out the Samurai...OH BABAY it flies good...

GAWD I am glad I GOT ME ONE O DEEZ

The first Terminal spanking convinced me.. roll the nose and tail.. and now.. SWEEEEEEEET on heading openings.. and just a joy to fly..

Several good jumps.. and one kick ass jump with Shoshanna.. I am corrupting that poor girl and getting her off her belly... first step was a little back flying... we will work on the rest.. Back flying can be fun...

Oh.. the New Rig actually packs into my carryon luggage... WOOOOO HOOO .. all packed up it goes in.. it goes in....you have no idea how FREAKIN HAPPY that makes me.. the old rig only went in with the main unpacked..... So Look out Southern Cal.. I am bring my fast butt down there.. I wanna see if they can crank that tunnel fast enough for me...

I am bringing a full quota of Amazon Hugs.. to be handed out to lots of online friends this coming weekend.

Oh.. Some GREEN pictures.. since next weekend its gonna be lots of brown I think

I dont normally post in these threads but WTF.

IMO, "Weekend Numbers" serves a great purpose - pretty much for the same reason that we buy beer after an accomplishment -

:)

I never siad i dont READ these threads. I just dont usually post in them;)
My photos

My Videos

;):2:0

2 jumps on Thursday.

1 off dz landing - a belly flop into a cornfield. And I almost lost my pro-track. Fell out of my helmet before we got into the plane. Didn't notice until we were taxiing away. Spent a good 10 minutes looking for it and someone else ended up finding it after looking for 30 seconds. Thanks Tom.

a bunchB|:1[:/]:1

the gf was in A Mood. That's capital A, capital M. Good weekend in that regard!

Only one jump. Bad weekend in that regard.

Beer to help soothe me when I busted my ass playing ice hockey on Sunday night. I tell ya, it ain't the skydiving that's dangerous...

Hey Katiebear, is BSA going to be your home DZ after the move? It's a great place to be... I had to move away but hope to be back there soon...

Elvisio "I have an icepack WHERE?" Rodriguez

Sunshine is catching you.. she is only 390 behind you...PW#3 is in jeapardy

Aww, you're checking up on me...that gives me warm fuzzies inside.

5:0:0

5days til the SGC boogie!! 0 jumps, 0 beer.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

B|:10:Probably, but as I always bring beer anyway, it is just moot to have a first. . .lol!

Saturday, ExCel basic camp at Elsinore. . .got in 5 jumps, a really awesome 2-way drill dive a couple 3-ways, a 2-way that turned into a 6 way with some really big boys who kept me connected to them in the sky - lol. And a great 2-way to finish off the day.

Sunday, 10-way speed practice. There were 6 of us practicing. It was a blast. As a newbie, diving to formation without killing anyone or taking anyone out was awesome. . .I made it to the formation each time, though one time I didn't get docked. . .

Great weekend. . .
FGF #6
Darcy