JustaBill

Name my bird

I hope it's OK to resurrect old threads... I was having a search and am so chuffed to find other bird-loving jumpers!

I named my two Ren & Stimpy.

That's brilliant!!! I have two 'tiels as well - and they're the same colour as yours... Mine are called Bert and Ernie :)

Who looks after your birdies while you're at the DZ? Mine get such a sulk on when I leave them for the weekend...

Steph
-x-

I agree with Sunshine - but shorten it and call it "Sunny"

The name will work when you get it to start talking.:P:):)

Other Possibilities -
Plan B
Shit head
Ass Hat
Shut up
Polly
Vector

I got nuthin
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I hope it's OK to resurrect old threads... I was having a search and am so chuffed to find other bird-loving jumpers!

I named my two Ren & Stimpy.

That's brilliant!!! I have two 'tiels as well - and they're the same colour as yours... Mine are called Bert and Ernie :)

Who looks after your birdies while you're at the DZ? Mine get such a sulk on when I leave them for the weekend...

Steph
-x-

Hi Steph -

My wife looks after my birds while I'm at the DZ....also have a Quaker, LoveBird and two Hybrid Conures.

Stimpy passed over a month ago.......while on my way home from jumping one Friday :(. I have no idea as to why....he was healthy.

Tiels have wonder dispositions and can be quite halarious. I love the names of yours. ;)

Stimpy passed over a month ago......

Oh Luv2Fall, I am SO sorry... How is Ren doing? I worry about mine when I'm at the DZ as they only have each other for company. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to one of them :(

Blue skies Stimpy.

Steph
-x-

Stimpy passed over a month ago......

Oh Luv2Fall, I am SO sorry... How is Ren doing? I worry about mine when I'm at the DZ as they only have each other for company. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to one of them :(

Blue skies Stimpy.

Steph
-x-

Thank you so much. Except for the first night, Ren is fine. Ren is a little on the aggressive side, independant, ect.......he's doing well - I'm surprised but glad. Stimpy, on the other hand, was the sweet one, loved human companionship, kisses etc. I think if what happened was the other way around, Stimpy wouldn't fair as well.

Even though my wife takes care of mine while at the DZ, I still worry......they are like little people with their individual personalities, likes and dislikes.

I understand how you feel.........we worry about them......they are special gifts to us. BTW, a true bird lover is "A-O.K" in my book. ;)

Sebastian is a good name for a bird...I had a Conure by that name once.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!