bbarnhouse

Todd Hawkins Vibes

Damn -

Great guy, Todd. He was my main coach for the Airspeed camp in Orlando.
I have met his parents as well, as they were there on holiday.

Get well fast Todd. Our prayers are with you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just an all around good guy. Always had a smile and something nice to say. Meant a lot when I was just coming off student status and trying to get comfortable on a big DZ. Thanks Todd, heal up fast!
Arizona Drive 4-Way VFS - www.DriveVFS.com

God, I just talked to Todd on Thursday, when he was late getting to the DZ because he had to find a new rim for his wife's car.

Todd and Angela, you're in my prayers! Fight hard and I'll see you again soon!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

heal well and quickly Todd.

Every member of Airspeed I've met are simply incredible people as Todd reaffirmed last time I was in Eloy..

best wishes for a complete recovery...

Todd was also one of my awesome tunnel camp instructors back in September...he's just an amazing guy! Huge healing vibes for you, Todd! Get better soon!

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

Well considering Todd is my "hero" these days, I simply can not send enough good vibes, well wishes, hugs and support. I was just in Eloy last month for the Airspeed camp, and Todd was my coach for all my jumps, until my shoulder decided to dislocate itself for the 4th time. Like a hero dropping out of the sky, Todd followed me down, while I was in a delta position, trying to put my shoulder back in. He dumped out my main for me, saving me having to go to reserve, then spiralled down, notified Pat, who already had the ambulance on route before I even landed.

So, not only is he a wonderful coach, he also helped me get through a really shitty ordeal, and was a total sweetheart. My boyfriend is sick of hearing about "Todd this and Todd that" :)
I'm so sorry to hear about this, and please let him know that all his Canadian Airspeed Groupies are routing for him!

Ned "broken wing" Ambrus
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

anybody have an update on todd's condition?

it has been said here many times but i would like to put in my 2 cents worth also. todd is totally a great guy and a constant source of positive energy and light. publicly and privately i will be sending him all the healing energy i can muster

Good vibes to Todd, a great person and talented skydiver. We're all pulling for you Todd.

I just remembered that Todd took my fiancee' on her first skydive (a tandem). So positive vibes from both of us, Todd.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

I am so very, very sad to hear this news. I was told, yesterday about this. My thoughts and prayers are with Todd and his family. He is absolutely an amazing and wonderful person in countless ways. When talking, Todd makes one feel like the most important person in the room, and he smiles so much that you cannot help but to smile back.

Todd was my first instructor in the Airspeed Tunnel Camp. His huge smiles and friendly, down-to-earth demeanor and humbleness instantly sets one at ease. He made me comfortable by talking about his old home DZ, which is my home DZ (Elsinore). Todd, along with Eliana, made sure to walk or drive me back and forth from the hotel to the tunnel when needed after my incident walking by myself the first night. He helped to assure me that they (Airspeed) would all be looking after me if I went to the Eloy Holiday Boogie.

When I showed up in Eloy, Todd (although extremely busy, working on loads with more experienced people) found time to jump a 4-way with me and a group that he put together. I was the most inexperienced one (110 jumps), so I know that the jump was basically catered to me. This jump was a 15000 sunset load with zigzag marquis block that was my absolute favorite jump from the boogie.

Todd is an incredible instructor and amazing skydiver, but, most importantly, he is a very caring, down-to-earth man who brings a happy energy to all whom he encounters. I'm hoping and praying for his recovery.