flyangel2

It's DaGimp's Birthday

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes, much to everyones disbeliefe I was not out having fun, jumping, or partying.....I have been moving all day and still am at 11pm. Moving truck has to be back at 8am so im moving all the big stuff first.

And there were questions of what B2 gave me at Rantoul......well she says she got me an econamy size box of......but she really only gave me A condem....not a box. :P

And I share my B-day with another of our own.....Raefordite is right now celebrating her B-day today in Aviators. HAppy B-day Kate.

Back to moving.....computer going down now...thank you again all.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes, much to everyones disbeliefe I was not out having fun, jumping, or partying.....I have been moving all day and still am at 11pm. Moving truck has to be back at 8am so im moving all the big stuff first.

And there were questions of what B2 gave me at Rantoul......well she says she got me an econamy size box of......but she really only gave me A condem....not a box. :P

And I share my B-day with another of our own.....Raefordite is right now celebrating her B-day today in Aviators. HAppy B-day Kate.

Back to moving.....computer going down now...thank you again all.

WHOO HOOO!! Happy Birthday Jake and Kate...good luck for Jake getting that truck back at 8 am. I KNOW Aviators is jumping (ohhhh..MUCH love to you all).
Jake..I'll see you next week in GA..I hope you had birthday cake, cause I'm thinking 'little debbies' on the run.
Kate...how does it FEEL to be 25??? lol...~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Must have needed those to go with the black tong;)

Black "tong", Mar? I don't even want to know.

(Oh God...he's creepier than I thought...:ph34r:)

:)

tong, thong, the thought of it excites her,,,,, but I HAVE IT RIGHT HERE!! Saving for WFFC 2004. Can hardly wait to have you model it for us Jakeypoo! Hope you had a good un! Beth
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]