rhino

Why are ALL MAJOR navy boats in Deep water?...

OTOH, given the original post was something about things "falling from the sky," as we had two meteor "strikes" (dunno if they hit...) in the last few weeks here on the West Coast, and then there was something mentioned about either NZ or Australia having an impact in a home, I was thinking more along those lines...

All the people out there that are really good at prediciting the end of the world claim there's supposed to be a massive strike between June 18-20.

... wonder if I can freefly with it....
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

http://www.rense.com/general53/dcepl.htm

I have friends in the intelligence industry that have confirmed that every major navy is in deep water.

ALL OF OUR BOATS are suddenly out to sea..

Ayone want to confirm or deny this? Why would this happen?

FYI,

Rhino

You must not have much faith in your friends in the intelligence industry.
If they have already confirmed this, then why are you looking for confirmation?

Dude, after reading some of the stuff on rense.com I'm very surprised that anyone would take anything found there seriously.
__

My mighty steed

So you're saying there's going to be a major meteor hit in the next day or so and all the worlds governments know about it and have therefore sent their navies out to sea in the hope that they might ride out the resultant tidal waves... and that they don't plan on telling us...

ok, well if you're right I'll send you one of the diddy doughnuts I bought for lunch. ;)

Believe me, I'm in the deep water Navy and I call our ships Boats. It's more of a derogatory statement. My rebellious streak. We also call them "tin cans", "torpedo sponge","#%^%@%@#$" and such. All these carriers in the water seems normal. The way the navy works is on a normal 18+ month shedule; you have a 6 to 8 month cruise, several of one month underway periods for work-ups and exercises, several one week underway periods for training, couple of berthing shifts. . . ect. Basically, you will spend 60 to 75 percent of the year away from the pier. That's nothing new. Carrier battle groups are always underway for exercises or deployments. there's a group of carriers out at sea, a group of carriers on their way to relieve the carriers out to sea, a group of carriers doing work ups to get ready to relieve the carriers that are on their way to relieve, and some in a dry-dock or other. It takes a lot to get 7 to 12 ships to work together as a team. That's 10,000 people working together.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

June 20th in History
1914: German warship Bismark launched
1986: Movement of sheep banned after they ate grass contaminated by fallout from Chernobyl
1990: A new currency unit, the Ecu, proposed for the European community
1992: Czechoslovakia split into two separate states
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

I doubt that it is even possible to have 100% vessel deployment, Doubt it has ever happened in a full scale war.

There is a lot of rotation as someone mentioned. But if you tell me that all of the boat work is done in the yards I 'll tell you we are about to enter a stephen king moment. Scarry but hardly possible.

There are a lot of quack reporters out there watch out.

So you're saying there's going to be a major meteor hit in the next day or so

I'm not saying that, the people who are really good at predicting the end of the world are saying that.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Hell.. No idea.. Lately some really big rocks have been falling.. The huge naval deployments combined with a gps outage combined with the possibility of a pre-emptive strike on Iran..

Whatever is going on it will make for an interesting couple of weeks..

I'm not predicting anything.. It's just very very strange..

Rhino

Maybe there is a treat of scuba divers planting bombs. If there far out in the ocean it will make it impossible to send divers with out them needing boats. If they are close to the shore you could go of any ware in the shore line.

It is easier to have a no civilian zone out in the ocean.

That’s just my .02 if this is really happening.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Sad thing is, sooner or later they are going to luck out and be right. But who are these weirdos going to say "I told you so" to?:P

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln