Squeak

Why Arn't you Jumping

Spooky - I was just thinking about starting a thread with almost this exact title when I logged on just now. But I was going to call mine

Why Aren't you Jumping? :P

My excuse? I am working... and deployed in Iraq. Same excuse as for the previous 5 months. Sorry!!:|

But only an excuse I will be needing for another 3 weekends!! Hooray!! B|B|

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

because galen's house broke. at least a pipe or something. i'm not good at plumbing, but i've done a good job of holding ladders and turning water off and on! :ph34r:

To make up for it, I booked 15 mins of tunnel time last weekend in July. yay!

__

I haven't had any money since may. I've been stuck at home with nothing to do for far too long. Anyone wanna give me a job? lol. I can't even go to the dz to hang out, cause I have no gas and the nearest DZ is an hour and a half away :( This sucks[:/]

It's 10:15am Saturday, Florida time why are all you Amercians online and not out jumping or at least enjoying the outdoors?

We were. Wheels up at 6:00am for the 15,000' sunrise hop-n-pop.B| And yes we did have steak and eggs for breakfest afterwords.:)

I'ts 10:15pm in Oz here so that's my excuse

That is no excuse, think night jumps!:P

I'm working an aviation expo in Ontario-considering that I had 5 people show up for my seminar, I could have probably snuck off to Skydive Toronto and no one would have cared...but, you take the dollar, you do the job-even when it's not much fun.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Fourteen family members are coming over for Father's Day dinner tonight. I suppose I should figure out what I'm going to cook and go to the grocery store at some point this morning. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Work, and allergies. [:/] June = spring = pollinating grass = my head exploding at unpredictable intervals. THUS I may as well be at work...

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein