piisfish

Talking about sky birthdays...

I'll never forget October 4, 2003 at Skydive Chicago...:) that's where it aaallll started for me.:)
Better yet...completed AFF at Eloy's Holiday Boogie with Greg Foster and Tim Strauss!B| They really created my addiction for this "sport" because they made sure I was having fun while learning.

August 10th 2002
Same date I gave up Drugs and booze 12 years earlier and 2 weeks after my real birthday:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Mine is july 2. pretty easy to remember because its the same month as my actual b-day (july 29)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

My sky birthday is September 27, 2003. Did my first tandem that day. But my logbook only starts at my second tandem which was April 2, 2004. I sorta count April 2, 2004 more as my sky birthday because that's when I decided that I wanted to continue to do for good.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Mine is july 2. pretty easy to remember because its the same month as my actual b-day (july 29)

HAPPY Birthday for Thusday FAST, there seems to be a few LEOs on the list;):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

September 21, 2002

2 Tandems, ground school and AFF Cat C all in oine day.

Yep, I had permagrin.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun