NightJumper

What do you think about a skydiver that stiffs a rigger?

Here’s the deal. You are a rigger and you pack a friend’s reserve for free. Several months latter they have a mal and take a ride on that reserve and in fact they call you and tell you how fast and on heading the reserve opened. :) You not only repack the reserve for free but you also replace the pilot cute and freebag that they lost for free also. You tell them all they owe you is a bottle of Captain Morgan (for the reserve ride) that you will use to make free rum runners for fellow skydivers. :)B|

And now the good part, the skydiver stiffs you! What do you think about a skydiver that does this? I say I own their ass like a prison bitch! What do you think should be done to this skydiver and please be creative? :P

And yes this person is still my friend I'm just busting their chops because I can!

Duct tape them to a chair...apply tar, then feathers...then...have a bunch of people put on all black robes while someone ominously says.....

"This is your first and last warning."

It he doesn't pay up...Well, then you have to wear the black robes and do something far more evil...:o...

~R+R:|...I'm in a bad mood...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Well, just play it off until next time he needs a reserve repack. Then, for shits and giggles, just spin the free bag about 12 times before you put it in the containerB| That might be a little extreme but hey, you could always just refer his stupid ass to another rigger that you know is totally inadequate and unedumacated;) One sure fire thing though, what goes around comes around........and when it comes to skydivin' - Karma HURTS;)

Peace,
Z

Action©Sports

Hrm, you try to be nice and do the repack for free and only ask for a bottle of alcohol. I guess your friend doesn't realize what a good freind you are to her. Anyhoo, the situation sucks. Hope she buys that bottle for you after all.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Skydivers piss me off sometimes.

They'll spend a ton of money on jumps, jumpsuits, rig, coaches, wind tunnels, travel -- you name it -- and then when it comes to dealing with some chump change issues, rather than just simply paying the going rate for services rendered, they'll try to gyp their own friends.

I think the first thing you do is nothing, as in ever again for this "friend". Go ahead and let them get out of date and then remind them of this.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Dangle them upside down by their toes and pummel them into unconsiousnous with an organic carrot.

Steal the wallet and go buy several bottles, give the wallet back awaken them with smelling salts.

A good kick to the ribs will finish it off nicely.:)

Edit because organic is spelled with an ic.

Karma's a bitch and will bite your "friend" in the ass! The way I look at it...a bottle of Captain's for you having just saved their life? And they're having an issue with it?!?! :o I'd let them find another rigger.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I would go out and buy that bottle of Captain Morgan. Then I would package it up all pretty like and put a note in it saying " Thanks for a saving my ass. I really appreciate the free reserve repack."
Then I would send it to him.

Edit:spelling
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Sometimes, people are so caught up with their lives that there are things that just don't register!

I would remind them about the debt. Some folks aren't really trying to stiff you ... they're just walking around in their own little world and they have filed the debt somewhere in the backbrain.

Not an excuse, of course for such an important event - but I know folks that need to be reminded sometimes.. Then, they really do come through - usually with apologies. It's like they are glad you tagged them because if not, they'll remember one day and feel like crap...

Edited: Oops, spelling.

"The helicopter approaches closer than any other to fulfillment
of mankind's ancient dreams of a magic carpet" - Igor Sikorsky

Get ahold of their silver, while they grab their wallet and discover whats in it, and grin from ear to ear while they pay you your due. If they don't have the correct change...pull said silver handle and let them know to have a great ride to the other rigger...and the ride's on you...no charge...free. Simple.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

Sympathy to the poor soul...they can share a cell with me[:/]:P:D

U in prison? Hell, I'd share a cell with you any day:)

:D You really don't want to be in NightJumper's Prison!:D It's like a Zen Torture Camp!:o:D
Flogging is due for this person anyway!:P

:D You really don't want to be in NightJumper's Prison!:D It's like a Zen Torture Camp!:o:D
Flogging is due for this person anyway!:P

Zen Torture? I'll take that over a tittie twister any day:P

:DOkay..but it IS cruel and unusual punishment:D:ph34r:

I like the "pull silver" idea. Just casually walk up to them and "look, reach, and pull".

You can then say "I was just checking to see if my repack worked".

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Man this sucks!>:( I always think its so great hearing about how skydivers help each other or give back some how. Then things like this come along and ruin the nice "vibe" atmosphere.

I think you should buy a bottle of Captain Morgan (maybe a smaller one for this purpose) and delicately pack it in your "friends" reserve the next time their due for a re-pack.Then the next reserve ride they have will include a good smack in the head from a bottle they owed for someone saying their ungrateful butt.Maybe it'll knock some sense into them.

...no, I'm not devious....:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I like the "pull silver" idea. Just casually walk up to them and "look, reach, and pull".

You can then say "I was just checking to see if my repack worked".

P-

The simplicity of this idea gets more beautiful every time I think about it. For best results, do it on a Saturday morning. And don't offer a ride or a referral to some other rigger, that's his/her problem.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Ungrateful people... who needs them ?
You might be walked on again by this person.
Been there. hopefully the person will get a clue and Recognize !
Sometimes the waiting is a sign of future over compensation, but usually it means this person is self centered.
Karma will prevail. It's natures way of saying "Hello".

Karma's a bitch and will bite your "friend" in the ass!

I'm neither a bitch nor do I bite peoples asses, thank you very much. :P

bwahahahaha Why, my friend, did I know you were going to respond to that? :D:D

Hugs, hon! Hope all is well with you. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Strip them naked.

Find the local gay bar.

Handcuff them to the tree directly opposite.

Wait for closing time.

Wait about an hour then wonder over and tell them that they now know how it feels to be shafted as well! B|B|B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....