Conundrum

What's the best thing about the Ford logo?

That it doesn't say Chevy >:(>:(>:(

Hey Kev I did talk to the service manager and the sales manager...the service mgr said the part is back ordered because there's some kind of problem with it, the whole nation is ordering compressors right now...the sales manager actually said "That's just the luck when parts go out. I have a brand new full size extended cab truck and it's been in the shop 3 times in the first year for repairs. You should have bought our extended warranty." >:(>:(>:(>:( WTF????

Then they gave me GM's 800#, and when I called, the recording said that my expected wait time was 'over 15 minutes'. >:(>:(>:( Yeah, I'm gonna waste cell minutes for those bastards!!! >:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Sounds like a systemic problem. You might check into weather your problem is due to defective manufacting of the compressor; if so Ford might be persuaded to fix it for free. I had a similar problem with my piece of crap 4Runner, except it was the head gasket.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Hey, have you heard about the new tailgates they have on their trucks???

They're heated so you can keep your hands warm while you're pushing it to the repair shop. B|

*buh dum ching*

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I've had my Ford Ranger for six years now and the only problem I've EVER had with it was one busted hose (knock on wood). It is by far the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. :))

Now the worst car I ever owned was a Chevy Beretta. I bought it new, and luckily it was under warranty because I was constantly having things fixed on it... and I've lost count of how many times it broke down on me. Maybe it was just bad luck, but I will NEVER buy a Chevy again after that. (Part of the problem was that their service center was incapable of fixing anything properly so I was often taking it back to have the same thing fixed several times!)

So I have to say... Ford RULES and Chevy SUCKS! :P>:(

Sounds like a systemic problem. You might check into weather your problem is due to defective manufacting of the compressor; if so Ford might be persuaded to fix it for free. I had a similar problem with my piece of crap 4Runner, except it was the head gasket.

Yeah Keith, but I have a Suburban, not a Ford! :P Chevy is the one that's jerkin' my chain...>:( I'm gonna have to call them today...and expect a 15+ minute hold time with those yahoos...>:(
~Jaye

That it doesn't say Chevy >:(>:(>:(

Hey Kev I did talk to the service manager and the sales manager...the service mgr said the part is back ordered because there's some kind of problem with it, the whole nation is ordering compressors right now...the sales manager actually said "That's just the luck when parts go out. I have a brand new full size extended cab truck and it's been in the shop 3 times in the first year for repairs. You should have bought our extended warranty." >:(>:(>:(>:( WTF????

Then they gave me GM's 800#, and when I called, the recording said that my expected wait time was 'over 15 minutes'. >:(>:(>:( Yeah, I'm gonna waste cell minutes for those bastards!!! >:(

if it makes you feel any better I work with a girl who bought a Nissan armada. with in the first 4 months she had all kindsa problems. here are a few fro example:
her battery died at work. they jumped it( not froma plane) then her whole electrical system fryed out. she brought it back to the dealer they fixed it. then 4 days later someone blew a stop sign and totaled it.
but I gotta give it this much. the airbags and construction saved her life and she walked away!
(they hit the driverside dorr and front fender)
My photos

My Videos

.... then 4 days later someone blew a stop sign and totaled it.
but I gotta give it this much. the airbags and construction saved her life and she walked away!

Well truthfully this is why I have this truck...I put 100 miles a day or more on it frequently, and my hubby wanted some serious steel around my bones out on the road that much. :)
~Jaye

hmmm... "What's the best thing about the Ford logo?"... am I reading that right?.. "What's the best thing about the Ford logo?"... Yep thats what it says alright... ahem... umm... :S NOTHING! ... Ahem.. hehehe :D:ph34r::)

They've already circled the problem.

* wakka wakka *

Bwaaaaaa..

Well.. there's nothing wrong with the little Focus I have, it made it all the way from California to Montana, AND back!! ha ha.. Even after taking it offroad in the Montana hills to get to the watch tower for the sunset fly-by.

Iwan

if it makes you feel any better I work with a girl who bought a Nissan armada. with in the first 4 months she had all kindsa problems. here are a few fro example:
her battery died at work. they jumped it( not froma plane) then her whole electrical system fryed out. she brought it back to the dealer they fixed it. then 4 days later someone blew a stop sign and totaled it.

The nissan armandas and their Titans have had an incredible amount of problems. they are the worst full sized truck on the market. But that's because it's Nissans first dabble into the full sized market.(probably) They will probably see a dramatic increase in reliability next year after they get the bugs ironed out. It doesn't matter. They're ugly trucks anyways:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln