CieloDiosa

WILL SELL KIDNEY TO SKYDIVE

dude i have no money and need gear + many many more jumps

anyone need a transplant?

wheres the best place to buy gear and what should i start off with? jumpsuit and all... not so sure what i'll be doing (belly flying/freeflying..) yet so what should i buy?

oh and if anyone wants to give away anything thats fine too

ahhh help please :S

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

If you not are sure what disipline you are gonna do... Then you should wait for a while before getting gear...
Things you need anyway, is a altimeter googles and maybe a helmet...
But skydiving gear is not free! I dont think people are giving it away... But happy hunting!! B|
---
BLUES - Jacob
D-601, Denmark

As for jumpsuits and such, that depends on what you wanna do.

As for a container, get something freefly friendly to start off with. That way you have less of a chance having a premature opening, risers coming out, etc, and if you decide 100 jumps down the road to try sitflying, you won't have to worry about your gear coming apart. It's a hell of a lot better than getting to that point and saying "Ah, it'll be fine just this once....."

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Thats prety funny becasue about 2 years ago there was the guy jumping out at spaceland who had a canopy to sell which I offered to sell for him over the internet. Well the canopy sold so quick and I guess he was impressed with my computing and networking skills that he called me up one day and started telling me about all these problmes he was having with his kidneys etc. etc. and he point blank very frankly asked me if I could try to find him a kidney for sale on the internet. Bwhhh. True story - I could try and track him down if you would like.

.:skip

well, our DZO had a kidney transplant 2 years ago. Seems to be doing OK now (aside fromt he bucket of pills he takes every day :P ). still jumpin about 100 jumps a summer.

but, if complications arise, and he needs another one, I'll give him ur number!

haha i feel your pain. But i have almost all my gear now..jumpsuit ($50us brandnew BevSuit:P), gath, goggles, gloves.

Now i just need one of those parachute things ive heard so much about ;) and thats looking like being in two weeks! Yay!!

hahaha
thanks guys, i'll keep the kidneys for now.

bonnie- i met you at the WFFC! (short blonde hair) i stopped by ur tent a few times to talk to jason
but anyways im from ohio, tryin to finish up aff this weekend and start jumpin as much as possible :ph34r:
im pretty excited about gettin my own gear !!!!!!

i think i'll do what u said wrongway

thanks for the tips guys!
~justi ;)

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!

Hey, I did the same thing.

Last May when I got my new container, I gave my old one away to some one very special that I know some day will use it. I admit, the container is kind of tired, but will work just fine for a person starting out.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

"pack jobs, no waitin, space available, no cryin babies, blow jobs too!"

HAHA!

i think i'll make more than enough money sayin that in no time
:o:o:o <--- you kno what that is right? :)

hey if i pack your chute, PULL HIGH!! ;)

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!