LouDiamond

WFFC pics

are now up and ready to be seen HERE

Oh my god...how embarrassing. Apparently, we all had a lot of fun in Rantoul! Unfortunately...um...I don't remember taking those pics. :$

Thanks for posting them, though. They're hysterical...love them! :D

Btw, NO, those are NOT my breasts, Scott. You thought that they were...but, they're not even close, silly. (I would never do that! :P)

:)

Hey, Fool. All your pics which say "Dan" are of DAVE Brown. :S

It was 2 in the morning,I just got off work and was having a cocatillio give a brutha a break and a cookie;) It's all better now.

BTW: I have no idea who's boobs those are or who took the picture. If anyone recognizes them or wishes to claim them as theirs, please do so:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

This just an observation, but everytime I see a pic of SM1, he's either in the air or got this glazed over, party hard look to his eyes....

Must be nice to be retired B|B|B|

Thanks for the pics Lou.

Jump
----------
Scars remind us that the past is real

Hey, Fool. All your pics which say "Dan" are of DAVE Brown. :S

It was 2 in the morning,I just got off work and was having a cocatillio give a brutha a break and a cookie;) It's all better now.

:D:D:D

It still says "Dan"!

I had no idea that he was "Dave Brown", until the day after that night. In my head, he was just the really funny, funny guy, who decided that I should be sitting on top of the bar & who bought nice coctails. He also shared in some fun jello shots...lmao. I swear, he was cracking so many jokes all night that I was practically in tears! :D

I haven't met a lot of you folks, but I spent most of the summer a couple years ago seeing Egon with that "I'm happy, bruh!" look on his face almost every night...looks like you guys had a blast.

Maybe next year...:(
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

sweet dude. when can we expect the shots from your jumping?

I have so much footage that I'm not sure if I'm going to even try to post it. I do have some choice footage from some of the better flock dives that I am thinking about making into a short movie if time permits. One that comes to mind is a small 3 way with Da Gimp ,myself and Aubrey's girlfriend Sarah. I was on my back filming and she came over and we got a dock, really cool dive. Another is the Dive SM1, Bodypilot, myself and a Golden Knight(Greg) did on his first flight. We had a nice little diamond going. Hell now that I think of it, I have several more nice small flocks. Superwoman and Mike where on one of those as well that we played around a bit. Maybe I'll get the itch and and throw it on the Video editor ;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I see there are none of me.....so....well...your partying was second rate. That's OK though.........someone has to come in second. :D

Like I said, my camera died. Sadly, I have no pics of anyone, really...[:/] (How I wish that I did!)

Btw, sorry that I don't have pics of your (naked) bum like Alana does, Clay. Not all of us can be that lucky, I guess. :P

Zee ~ Um...thanks!

Another is the Dive SM1, Bodypilot, myself and a Golden Knight(Greg) did on his first flight.

Hey Scott
That wasn't Greg, it was Kurt Isenbarger.
You know, the guy that has to hold President Bush's hand in freefall? :P:D

-
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Btw, NO, those are NOT my breasts...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh huh...

Nooooo!!! I don't have that freckle in between them. (I just checked!)
Really...I would never have done that. AND ~ I highly doubt that anyone was able to slip a camera down my FF jacket when I wasn't noticing... ***

OMG!! :$:$ I didn't do it, I swear! Someone and I don't remember who just shoved the camera at me and fired it off. My breasts aren't exposed it's just the angle. (Not hard to get since most people are taller than me). It's the gray tanktop & bathing suit top I'm wearing in the picture on the little motorcycle.

Yes, I have the freckle and that's my cleavage but I swear I wasn't flashing nor the one taking the picture. :$