Shotgun

Did you try alcohol before you were legally old enough?

nope not a drop. and nope i'm not lieing. My mom would have kicked my ass if she smelled anything but soda and chocolate milk on my breath lol.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I drank like a fish from 15 through 21 with many a night that I can't remember.

Once I turned 21 though I rarely drank. To this day a 6-pack lasts me about a month and it's naptime after 2 beers.

Yeah, I'm a cheap date these days.B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

nope not a drop. and nope i'm not lieing***

Based on your statement, you could be sued for misrepresentation. Unless you change your screen name fast...;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Is there no drinking age in Germany?

I think the first time I got really drunk was in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, when I was 15. I don't think they have a drinking age there, so I was just drinking everywhere I went. :) (Was also the first time I tried parasailing - that was cool too.)

Guilty. Was a picture perfect high school student, but when the summer away from home right after high school came it was all about the alcohol and continued for the first couple years of college.

Funny though, because I stopped drinking just before I turned 21 and spent most of my last two years of college not drinking a drop.

That didn't last much longer than that. :D

Almost exactly the same. Only difference was I wouldn't ever get drunk after my first couple of years.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

i can remember drinking about half a glass of wine the first week i was in Germany. It was in a restaurant so I've always assumed it was legal. I'd drink every now and then in celebration of something or another till around 13 when i was allowed to drink whenever I wasnt at school etc...one of the reasons i've never been an alcoholic is i usually want a reason to drink/celebrate instead of simply getting hammered......although on occasion a good hammering is lovely and reasons arent hard to find if your looking...

I was one of those unfortunate individuals who always looked younger than I was, so I could never drink at a bar before I was 21. Evan after I turned 21 they would accuse me of having a fake ID and refuse to serve me. I carried my birth certificate around with me for years to show along with my liscense, and somethimes that didn't even work - very frustrating. But I did manage to do my share of drinking in high school, among other things.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I already posted my experience, but I have a funny story related to underage drinking that I will share. When my daughter was in high school she liked to have her girlfriends over for slumber parties and rather than sleep in the house they liked to sleep in the RV (in the driveway). My husband and I were fine with this since we didn't have to put up with a group of giggling teenagers keeping us up all night. My daughter, now 22, confessed to me that the reason they liked to stay in the RV is cuz it was always stocked with alcohol. Funny, I never even noticed that I had to restock the alcohol before each camping trip.

I didn't like the idea of drinking because I didn't want to ever be under 100% in control of my mind, so I declined alcohol for a while.

My friends wanted to see how I'd be when drunk, so I said alright, if I'm gonna drink, you get me the alcohol.

So yes, at 17, they got me drunk a bit, and since I liked the feeling, I did it now and then after that. But I never got to be by any means a habitual drinker. Once in a while I would choke down shots of Absolut, which I really hate (I can't stand vodka in general) as quickly as possible to get as drunk as possible, and then ride it out. I recently discovered that if I want to get drunk, Patron tequila is far easier for me to drink than vodka is. When I do a shot of vodka, for the next few minutes it feels like I've been kicked in the stomach.

I'm pretty glad that alcohol is not easy on me, taste-wise, because it is part of what keeps me from every being able to have an alcohol problem. :)
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Started drinking at parties and things from about 13. burnt out by the time i reached 18 (our legal drinking age) and after that didn't really drink that much. I've started drinking again recently but it just costs so much that i can't afford to be going out all night drinking all that often.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

I recently discovered that if I want to get drunk, Patron tequila is far easier for me to drink than vodka is. When I do a shot of vodka, for the next few minutes it feels like I've been kicked in the stomach.

Funny how things change. When I was younger would drink to get drunk, now I drink socially but try not to drink too much as to make a fool out of myself, exact opposite of when I was younger. Oh to be young again!

I am being completely honest here: I think I have only gotten drunk about 4 times in my entire life. I have never gotten sick from it either. I did drink before I was legal, though. Now, I enjoy a beer or two when out with friends, but I have not touched a drop since my accident a year ago. I can honestly say, that a slight buzz is OK for me, but I hate the drunk feeling.

nope not a drop. and nope i'm not lieing***

Based on your statement, you could be sued for misrepresentation. Unless you change your screen name fast...;)

hahahaha well you get Thor, Odin, and Loki to file a suit and then i'll think about it! You might have a time getting Loki to join in as he is a huge pain in the ass to deal with always playing jokes and shit. Fucker is worse than Viva La Bam:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I started drinking around 12-13 years old. I thought bud light and Coors light were a gift from god. Boy was I naive. I still can't believe I drank that stuff.

B|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Regular drinking from 15 years of age.
But our legal limit here is 18 not 21
By age 27 I had drank more than my lifes fair share and havn't had a drop since:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, pretty common round here to start experimenting with booze at around 16.
Some start even younger.;)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

erm... started when i was about 15... nothing like being 15/16 gettin drunk with cops/lawyers/and judges at the Goose Island Brewery for christmas... guess it helped that my dad was one of em and i looked 27 at 15 B|

Furthermore kinda odd that i dont drink much now that im legal.... DOH burnt out early i guess