piisfish

weekend numbers 4/5 sept

:):4:1

Completed my last two conversion jumps with a hop and pop from 2500. Then did two, two-ways with cute boys :)B|

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

:(:3:0

2 3ways and a hybrid wit hthe freefly boys.

nothing special just a fun weekend, but no jumping today its my pop's B-day so i am here with him. Maybe tomarrow though
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

:S:3:Not quite yet

Winds kept me from getting in AFF 6 & 7 today, but yesterday I do believe I experienced the proverbial "click" so many people have suggested you will feel when things fall into place for the first time.

If everything goes right I should owe my first case next weekend at The Farm!

Do you have to buy a case for buying your first case? B|
Killing threads since 2004.

0:6:1

Only got 6 in saturday; went home as the SO said she was coming today, then she didn't show up, so not only did I only get 6 jumps, I got no humps. Did get my first paid coach jump saturday though.

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF

:):0:0

Staying home and chillin out.. went to din din with a friend....watched movies...doing some house cleaning... Cutting the grass.. all the fun things I put off so I can travel and go play when I want to.. but eventually you just have to do.

I need a new freebag and pilot chute for my primary rig anway.....oh well.

:):12::P

12 jumps at Netheravon this weekend - without a doubt the best weekend we've had all summer! Scorching hot and big blue skies for a change! B|

:D debatably owed for following out (fully clothed) 2 men doing a naked jump! It was hilarious! And I was a bit naughty… :ph34r: I had their shorts down the front of my jumpsuit and deliberately landed over the other side of the runway in the 800+ jump landing area so they had to walk back without shorts!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hehehehehehehe! :D:D:D

Vicki

B|:10::D-out-the-ass

10 kickass wingsuit jumps for our wonderful Wingsuit Weekend down here in Australia.:D

1st PAC-750XL jump, 1st jump on my new suit, first time driving on L side of the road, 1st airplane strike, 1st time at Nagambie, 1st wingsuit dock, 1st blown-up wingsuit... and the list goes on:):DB|

:$:12:B|

12 excellent skydives due to the first nice day of summer. The naked jump was excellent fun even if the young lady carrying my shorts landed as far away from me as possible... you know who you are B|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

1:1:1

Totally botched my jump, gonna have to repeat. :( Landed out as well & got a few nasty briar scratches on my ankles from the "out" I chose. Learned alot & still had a blast so its all good!! ;) As long as you learn, stay safe & have fun, right??? B|

:)

Don

Here's to friends!

B|:14:1

Did 12 training jumps, one tracking dive, and one naked tandem video.;) No i wasn't naked.:D Three girls really wanted to do tandems but didn't want to pay so they took advantage of the "free if you're naked" rule at the dz.B| OF COURSE they needed video.:) Maybe i should do tandem vids more often.

Ok, beer for the first time i farted on the airplane and it was so bad, that the pilot opened HIS door.B| Now you might think that maybe we were in a 182 or something, nope, grand caravan, jump door OPEN, and i was sitting right next to it.:D Todd and Aggiedave, watch out at AOTMB i have discovered the secret recipe.:o

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.