christoofar

Your 3 favorite STRIP CLUB songs

Ok... so maybe not all the girls will post on this one (well actually I think most of them have alreay been to several :P)...

1. Pussy Control - Prince
2. Show me your Pussy (meow mix) - Lord of Acid <-- the best :D
3. Panama - Van Halen

They play music at strip clubs? Shiat, I never noticed ;)

How could you not? My ears ring after leaving All-stars! :S:S:D

Only a woman could've invented a business that lets ya see titties all night long, and then go home to a cold, cold, cold bed. [:/]

I've only ever been to a strip club once (no, really) and that was at 'Secrets' in Yborr City. I guess I didn't here any music cos I had a pair of thighs locked round my head. Not an experience I'd ever repeat. It was like going into a sweet shop but not being able to take anything home.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

generally i dont pay much attention to music in strip clubs... it became background noise after bartending in one for a few summers...

however the sexiest, most sensual strip i ever saw was to a Tori Amos song...

Leather..

Closer by Nine Inch Nails!!!!!!!! :)

Yeah, I was thinking that one too... you just can't get much sexier than that. :$

I remember after that album came out (which also included "Reptile"), I saw an interview with Trent Reznor where he said he might as well just name his next album "Music for Tittie Bars" or something like that... Mmm, that boy does make some sexy music though. >:(

I put "Reptile" because I did actually have someone give me a table dance to that song once... So I can say from experience that it makes a good strip club song. :)

Anything being played by Skunkweed is also good. They have a song called Tittie Bar which totally 0wns.

I listened to the sample... It's kinda funny, but it didn't sound like a good song for stripping to...

Goofy Austin hippies. :P:P:P

Hahah true, hard to strip tease to their songs... but I've seen it accomplished before. Lords of Acid is probably the best though... just hearing the kitty meow and "I wanna pet your pussy everybody sez it's nice..." B| I have yet to not hear their stuff played or remixed when I step outside my apartment and go out.

I'm a big fan of strip:)But it's hard to choice the best music. All songs may be sexy than it's combinied with nice body and smooth movements.
I think that Nick Cave & Kyley Minoug (?) will be good. Good trip-hop or jazz songs good too.
But the best strip-dance I've ever seen was with the "Mutter" by Rammstein.:)
Between two evils always pick theone never tried

I don't know if I have a favorite per se, but both Closer and Reptile sound pretty good to me--especially if you look at getting the most 'bang for the buck'.

Both reptile and closer are over 6 mins, reptile is almost 7. Obviously your money goes further with one of those than say something by ludacris which is probably 4 mins.
-----
2+2=5 For Large Values Of 2