flyingferret

Thanks for 5th AOTMB

AOTMB rocked! I finally got my SCR (4th attempt). .

T* you are too cute! How in the world were you expected to know which way was east?? hehee.. that was a great SCR ceremony..

Thanks for a fun boogie everyone! It was great to see you all..

And good luck to Douva, Brains and the freestyle girl (I never got your name, sorry hon!) at Nationals next week!

Hey girl - thanks for jumpin' with me - I have an awesome time! And to think that I almost didn't come at all!

Thanks to everyone - I am glad that I was able to jump with you guys and prove that I wan't just Perry's flailing girlfriend and most people thought that I would be...you know someone has to teach him how to skydive!

Live Life, Get Paid and Get Laid!
If you touch it.....it's your responsibility!!!

And good luck to Douva, Brains and the freestyle girl (I never got your name, sorry hon!) at Nationals next week!

HEY! What about us Rats?:(:S:P

I just wanted to say Kuddos to Todd and Kathy.
They did an awesome job and the weather could not have worked out for a nicer couple.

Congrats and Thanks.

As usual, Todd and Kathy did marvelous. Thanks so much for hosting yet another AOT. My only regret is that the weekend was just too damn short. I had a blast seeing old friends and meeting new ones, freely flying, squirrel flying, and SCR'ing. Also major thanks to Voodew and Ted (Professor) for providing wingsuits and parachutes for wannabes like me :P

There's many events and people I'm leaving out. The vibes were great, nothing but smiles all around. Catch ya'll next year.

great pic of the firebabe! she posts here as fireflytx.

Here are some of the better photos of the FireBabe I managed to capture. These were blind luck, given that it was night time with no lighting, using a long shutter speed, with lots of movement in the subject.

Notice that in photo #261 she is "eating" the fire, and there is a wisp of flame on her lips after the firebrand is withdrawn. Ack!

AOTMB rocked! I finally got my SCR (4th attempt). Thanks to Dave Burton for organizing a totally badass 13 way; 12 awesome skydivers for making it happen; Robert Smith for video, (and beer); and Aggiedave, you'd make a damn fine drill sergeant Dave.

Thank God that's over...

You had one of the coolest looking SCR's I've ever seen. When y'all broke into two separate rounds and started rotating the pieces, at the end of the jump, you looked like an add for MasterCard.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Hey girly - I got a couple of good shots of you that I will burn down to CD when I download them off Perry's camera...didn't have time to do it this weekend. Will bring them out to the DZ for ya!

Live Life, Get Paid and Get Laid!
If you touch it.....it's your responsibility!!!

Thanks to everyone who was on my SCR even though I "missed" my ceremony :P Don't you worry Im sure everyone at aggieland will make sure i have PLENTY of beer poured on me. Thanks to everyone who let me pack for them this weekend!! It was way too much fun jumping out of that tailgate, my first one, and great to meet everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A life without a cause
is a life without an effect