flyingferret

Thanks for 5th AOTMB

I did my 2nd tandem at AOTMB and it was awesome. I did a working tandem this time and I am for sure addicted to skydiving now. Thanks so much to Todd and Kathy. Thanks to Amber (my best friend) for taking me to the boogie with her. It was a great time for me getting to meet so many new people and I didn't feel too out of place most of the time. Thanks to everyone else that gave me instruction on what I was to do on my jump and for believing in me so I'd have the confidence I needed to do it. I hope to get to another jump soon and start AFF as soon as possible. ***I like simple, not complicated.

I hope to see you again soon when it isn't so chaotic. Maybe then I can actually guit confusing you with another of our new jumpers. (I suck with names). If I have you straight, I orginally trained you very quickly for your working tandem and I was actually happy to see the we went on a weather hold and it looked like the TI was training you some more. Normally our pace is a little more relaxed.

See you soon.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

I wasn't the 4-way. I wasn't even having to arch ;)

Who knows. It may have been cleanup, lack of rest, stress, and on, and on. It just started Monday. I think it is just a muscle spasm, but it had be doubled over and it hurt to breathe at one point. Better now, but not gone.

NO!!!!, I got wrapped up in work today. Plus it was feeling really good. Running errands in the truck has brought back a dull ache. Last night was ibuprofen and heat.

I got Brian his helmet shipped off. Kathy should ship something off, hmmm, can't remember what:P

Yea, sure. Get Jeff his helmet shipped off, but I'm here waiting and waiting for my camera. I guess I'll just have to wait and post the pictures I got[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey