flyingferret

Thanks for 5th AOTMB

Nor was I, my friend... It was nice to have a faster fall rate after the chick dives on Sat!! I had to wear Voodew's Freefly suit to stay with the other gals...but it was still a lot of fun!

Live Life, Get Paid and Get Laid!
If you touch it.....it's your responsibility!!!

Right before you big boy.... :)
I am sure that Casie and I will come down soon...I will be out for a little bit, have to have surgery later this month, but after that I will have to convince Perry to take a little trip. I only see him on the weekends, so I try to spend time with him when I can. Between my 60 hr a week job, skydiving, packing, and my weekday boyfriend I tend to stay quite busy. Oh - yeah - Perry doesn't know about my Mon.Wed guy, or my Tues/Thurs guy, so Shhhh....:)

Live Life, Get Paid and Get Laid!
If you touch it.....it's your responsibility!!!

Ditto the thanks, congrats, etc. ... to Todd and ALL the Aggieland staff ...

Pablo ... you'd BETTER make it next year!! I'm back in the air finally ... and ready to try a sit again. Dave's just WAY too fast to stay with my floaty little behind ... so ...

Whoever it was that couldn't figure out which way east is ... watch the sunset as you have that beer ... it's the opposite direction ... ;)

Nobody mentioned AggieDave's singing ... ???? ... hmmmm ..... ears too distracted by that fire dance?? :ph34r:

And someone please find some tiny chihuahua sized earplugs for that poor pooch so it doesn't have to half die of fright everytime an airplane comes near it.
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

That just means you weren't listening. Keith and I were the last 2 out and we discussed how we didn't want to be up there with you low timers zooming around. I was still ducking someone as they zoomed by. Oh, and giving legs out signals...Let's see, who was that person? :P

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

Hey, I'm home. Tired and needing sleep.

I can't even begin to list every one to thank. I do want to thank both Kathy and Todd. They did a great job putting this event together.

I love jumping at Aggie Land. I just wish I could post my pictures, but since I left my camera at Todd and Kathy's, I'll have to wait till Turtle sends it. I just hope I don't get any pictures on it that I didn't take.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Thanks a ton for all you and Kathy's work, Todd. This boogie rocked. Great job getting the skyvan, and dinner was amazing. Without a doubt the best catered meal I've had. And I used to work for a caterer. Great party and great jumps. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Oh, yeah, some wingsuit pics are here

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

. . . nipples so hard they'll either crawl back in or fall off, and if you're lucky, someone to lead the ceremony who knows EVERY single step involved and how to draw each one out just a little longer.

NOW you're talkin!

Tip: have someone warm up the shower ahead of time, and then guard the door, just in case of happy snoopy video cameras.

HUSH:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey, you forgot to mention how much you love getting "fruit-looped" in freefall

It takes a darned good skydiver to surprise me like that, and you sure got me. At breakoff altitude no less. Ack! I hope it takes you weeks to clean your visor from the slobber I put on it during my kiss pass which occurred just moments before.

:D

FLYANGEL2 ROCKS!!!!!!!

Thats all I had to say.;):)

Evidently - "Tastes like Chicken too"

*sigh* We'll always have McDonalds.:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun