christoofar

What are ya listening to right now?

5 am... no sleepat all... still under the influence... i probably shouldnt be watching Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas... but it showed up with the bootleg maiden dvd...so wtf?

i love my strange friends....definitely time for a road trip...gotta catch up with the freaks.....

Prairie Home Companion

Never heard of that... but I looked it up and am listening to it...

very nice.

It actually gets better every time you listen to it. There are a lot of little bits they do on a weekly basis that they play with off of current events. They also have some great guest talent. An interesting mix of variety and old time radio show. Really fun stuff.

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I was just listening to you and Casie sluurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...your worrrrrrrrrrrrds into my ear...because you guys are sooooooooooooooooooo drunk...:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...But is it squeezably soft...?>:(
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Machine noise. I'm at work. Large electric motors turning large gearboxes and positive-displacement blowers. Not exactly music.

Yeah, but for some strange reason I'm turned on!:);)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

It actually gets better every time you listen to it. There are a lot of little bits they do on a weekly basis that they play with off of current events. They also have some great guest talent. An interesting mix of variety and old time radio show. Really fun stuff.

I've listened to a couple of shows now (and bookmarked it to listen to some more). It does sound like an old time radio show. Some of the dialogue was funny, but I particularly liked the music... especially a version of "I'll Fly Away" by Gillian Welch and David Rawlings.

But it made me even more homesick for Austin... where you can go out and hear this type of quality live music any day of the week. Luckily I'm able to listen to my favorite Austin radio station over the 'net (http://www.kut.org/), which often plays live sets from local musicians (as well as a good selection of recorded music). Funny, I just had a look at KUT's weekly schedule and noticed that they play A Prarie Home Companion on Saturdays and Sundays. Guess I don't usually listen on the weekends... I don't think I've ever heard it on there.

I was just listening to you and Casie sluurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...your worrrrrrrrrrrrds into my ear...because you guys are sooooooooooooooooooo drunk...:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...But is it squeezably soft...?>:(

OMFG!!!!!! :o:S:P:)

Yeah that Goldschlager.... MAN o MAN... it's still in my system I think my head is still spinning from it. Oy vey!