chopchop

Weekend numbers..

B|:10:0
Well.. I am flying to FL again today so my jumping weekend is over.. Had a good day yesterday with 6 tandem vids, a reserve side AFF a couple of freefly jumps with Iwan and a Mad John tracking dive..

i also demoed a Pilot 150 and what a sweet canopy.. nice openings and sick swoops.. It was very easy to get dialed in on this canopy loaded at 1.8 it had a tremendous bottom end flare..:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

745:0:0

745 miles to rescue a friend whose motorhome broke down while driving back from the Byron Boogie.

I was supposed to go to West Plains for their Caravan Boogie.. but.. well.. friends are more important.

Oh well.. I will get plenty of jumps in in a couple weeks in Elsinore

...zero : zip : nada...

However, I'm glad to be alive another week after totalling my car last Sunday...:)[:/]B|...and w/out a vehicle, I get to sit on my ass for as long as it takes to figure out when I can get another car...:(...

~R+R:)...Just happy to be here...B|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

:P:7:too many!

7 awesome sit fly jumps
A license finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
landed right on target FINALLY!!!!!!!!
and a couple other first-time exits
already bought the beer!!!!!!!!
what a great weekend:ph34r:;)

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

you call splitting a case buying beer? you owe waaaaaaay more than that dearB|

0:9:1 i guess for passing my C license test

9 fun jumps:) got some in with our newly licensed justi! and did a chester cheetah inflatable thing jump! workin on my hd still:) i love it:) cant wait till chicks rock!!!!!!!!! 3 weeks ladies:)

:o:0:0

Needed a whuffo weekend. Right now, as the sun sets on this Sunday, I'm itching for a jump...damnit! >:(:ph34r:

i also demoed a Pilot 150 and what a sweet canopy.. nice openings and sick swoops.. It was very easy to get dialed in on this canopy loaded at 1.8 it had a tremendous bottom end flare..:P

Those things are amazing aren't they? Demoed a 168 for a few jumps at Rantoul. Didn't want to give it back. Ordering one this winter...

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

0:6:2

A couple 2-ways, a 8-way hybrid with standers, a
6-way speed jump 3 belly with no jumpsuit and 3 freefliers.

First jump on rig, first hybrid

3rd rear riser landings after the knot that holds the toggle to the steering line passed throught the ring on the risers and would no come back through so I couldn't use it. Uneventfull landing followed by a few deep breaths and some rigging work.:)

:)
1 jump from a c172 on saturday, the goal was to swoop balloons with the wingsuit, but they were low so we just flew by under canopy.
Hanger on a 3way hybrid for a friends 100th jump.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

3:0:0

3 mystery bruises on my left leg...hrm...

No jumpy cause it was cold and breezy. Found out over the weekend that i have fabulous friends that are there for me when i need them. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

3:0:0

3 mystery bruises on my left leg...hrm...

One for each time??

5:3:0

My DZ jumped 5 days in September because of storms! >:(

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

4 hr nap:4:0

I started out the weekend belly dancing with Sunny.

I jumped with and touched Kallend!!!

I did a nice 2-way hd round, and it was going well, so I pulled 'em in and kissed 'em! :D That was the first time I initiated a hd kiss pass!

What a great weekend at sdc! Congrats to Alchemy, Loki and the Sugar Gliderz! :)
The party last night was fun!!! This is one problem of using my phone while drunk. Maybe that's why guys are scared of me! I did find a few guys who were drunk enough to not be so scared. At least the girls at sdc like me.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I started out the weekend belly dancing with Sunny.

Ugh, i can't beleive i forgot to mention that!! Friday night was sooo fun. Then laying in bed together calling people too. I think clay creamed his pants when we told him we were in bed together. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

10.75: 12: 1 bottle

12 jumps at a $129 boogie cost me $10.75 each.

12 fun jumps learning how to do transitions from a sit and a little belly flying. Some were good and well, some I should have stayed on the ground.

I owe the bottle for my rigger who saved my tail when my pin came off my bridle. Not my first cutaway BTW but I'd have to say having my pin come off and stay seated in the closing loop is a first for most people that saw it. Check all of your stuff. Read more about it in Incidents.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

0:7: I plead the fifth.

I am no longer ratting myself out for all of my beerable offenses. If no one catches me, then it didn't happen.;) But I had an awesome weekend . . . although, I learned that getting really, really drunk can make you drool your gum all over the place, leaving you open for attacks in the morning. :D

Kelly

2:$:9:0
:$:$:
9 jumps 8 in out State 4 way meet ( entered a scratch team in intermeadiate, came 7th...out of 7:D:D:D)
Then we did a 5 way wagon wheel out the caravan just to relax:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?