InflightSupv

Usernames--What made you pick yours?

It was the first username i ever had. Plus i have red hair really fair skin, blue eyes and freckles.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

My Dog (God rest her soul) looked like some weird thing you would see on the Muppets. She moved like a giant mop minus the time she drank a glass of Sisco by accident at one of my high school parties, then she was just a great motionless rug no one could move for the longest of time. Damn now that I think about it that was the same party some asshole killed my 13 year old gold fish, maybe I could come up with a name to remember him by.

MD

When I was a very small child I was abandoned in an alley way, and took refuge in a steel trash bin. I was taken in by a family of New York sewer rats and an Afgan wolf hound gone wild. After a while I was discovered by a sexually dyslexic Manhatten sanitation worker on an "urban safari". She fancied herself some sort of "explorer of the explored". (Go figure - This is NYC after all-)

After being run through what we laughingly call "the system" I was eventually placed in the foster care of a large family with chronic explosive diarhrea, where I was forced to sleep in the bathtub and eat table scraps. To this day I have no idea what nationality they were, but Sundays always included some uncle bringing a large slab of meat over then drinking gin and handing out huge amounts of change to the kids. He insisted I needed to eat the meat raw, since that was the way I was raised.

They would charge admission for people to see "The Amamzing Dumpster Boy" after my story appeared in all the NY tabloids. At school I was reffered to as "That dumpster kid" and later it was just shortened to "dumpster".

Easy Does It

I have no idea. How about the rest of you, any idea how I got the nick Mouth?

No idea at all. You're just a demure little Southern gal. Actually, you really should learn to speak up more. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I love the Allman Brothers and one song in particular...Soulshine. There's a line in the song that

goes..."Soulshine is better than sunshine, better than moonshine, and damn sure better than rain!"

I figured that anything better than sunshine and moonshine had to be pretty damn good!! ;)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~