skymama

Have you had sex on the first date?

It takes two to tango so if 43% of the men have sex on the first date, then 43% of the women have to also.

That would only be true if they were having sex with only people who answered the poll.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

All that proves is that either Men or Women Lie about it. It takes two to tango so if 43% of the men have sex on the first date, then 43% of the women have to also. So one isnt being that honest or maybe they just asked the right men/women with that percentage group. A great example on how statistics are flawed and dont mean shit.

Could mean shit if it wasn't clarified it was heterosexual only!:P

One that I found interesting was that 42% of the men said they've had sex on the first date but only 17% of the women. So, where do you fit in?

Statistically, the women who have sex on the first date are dating 3 men. For all the women who complain that they can't get a date, there's something to be learned from that. :ph34r:

I think it depends on whether the woman just wants to buy me a few drinks or take me to a nice restaurant. :)

but she always turns me away...it's because I'm not tall...and have sub-par yodelling skills...

Or it could be because I am already seeing someone and you know that too! :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Someone define "Date":S

I'm not saying anything till the question gets answered:)

BTW, Bytch looks good not all colored green:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I try, Paige, but she always turns me away...it's because I'm not tall...and have sub-par yodelling skills...

The shitty yodelling will get you everytime. I figure that's what my problem is.[:/]

Someone define "Date"
----------------------------------------------------------
I'm not saying anything till the question gets answered

Driving around on a golfcart, then doing jello shots together. That was one of my favorite "dates" in rantoul. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

So Andrea, did you have sex on the first date with this "someone?"

LOL...nope and he was a gentleman and didn't even try. :)

Prime Time Live had an interesting show on last night about sex and they covered all sorts of statistics. One that I found interesting was that 42% of the men said they've had sex on the first date but only 17% of the women. So, where do you fit in?

Sunny, sorry to start another sex thread. I hope it doesn't bother you too much. ;)

The 23% gap was discussed on morning drive radio today - the general concensus was that both sexes are deliberately over/under-reporting. The guyz claim more 1st-date scores than they're actually getting, and the women claim less for other reasons...:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

It takes two to tango so if 43% of the men have sex on the first date, then 43% of the women have to also
------------------------------------------------------------------------That isnt actually true...you could have one girl going from guy to guy having sex on the first date

um, you wouldn't happen to have her phone number by any chance??:);)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------