dropdeded

5 Years Sober Today

To anyone out there who realizes that they have a problem with any kind of addiction and has trouble coping, ask yourself "Does this ----- have more control over me than I do myself?". If you have to answer yes then you need to get mad>:(! Get mad and stay mad, mad at the very thought that some "Thing" has control of you!
Rebel, fight,make your stand and then "Pray" for extra strength to win your battle.

Worked for me:)

Gosh Chile...but I don't wanna quit jumping...[:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Congradulations....

Do you owe beer for it?...sorry had to.

I think its great. My parents are both Alcoholics. I stop drinking every few mths just to see if I can.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

hey well done and big congratulations,
coping with any type of habit, whether it be drink, smoking, drugs, skydiving.....!!! is difficult as it can run your life, and thats when its under control and not as a 'addiction'

anyhow what i want to know is what do you do/have to celebrate all your firsts!

big hugs
x

-----------------------------------------------------------
When it comes to jumping, I have bought beer for the dz fridge. I just dont drink it myself. Might sound hipocritical (sp?), but its just me.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

-----------------------------------------------------------
When it comes to jumping, I have bought beer for the dz fridge. I just dont drink it myself. Might sound hipocritical (sp?), but its just me.

dropdeded

not at all hypocritical, you have an addiction to whats inside the container, buting it for others is no biggy at all.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Congratulations!!! I don't even know you and I'm proud of you. I bet that in the last 5 years your life and improved tremendously. It takes a strong person to do what you did.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Wow my parents Have 3 years, and I ve been to Many AA meetings and seen some pretty motivating things. Keep it up. I forgot the serinity prayer, but I would say it ot you, God bless the things you HAVE changed, peace, happy 5th, by the way what chip is that???

Up High!!