Sheenster303

Can you name all the dz.commers that you have met in real life?

I couldn't even tell you how many I have met in 3+ years on the site. My first WFFC....I would get SO many people that walked by me in the entertainment tent and said "You're Clay aren't you?" I would give them the confused look and say "Yes.....and I have never met your (Insert one) Sister, daughter, Mom." :D I've made some REALLY great friends through this site too. Skydiving has been good to me! B|

Likewise, Clay....but I'll give it a try...

Sangiro, Freeflir29, HeatherB, Ron, Jceman, Jazzjumper, Kai, Pammi, Merrick, Freaksister, JTVal, Daizey, Phreezone, Sunshine, Stacy, Galen, SkymonkeyONE, Katiebear21, LouDiamond, CoconutMonkey, MonkeyLip, DaGimp, eeneR, Flyangel2, LadySkydiver, Vallerina, WildBlue, AggieDave, Pablito, TSpillers, QueenBee, Brains, Brits17, SkyBytch, MissMissy, Misslmperfect, Mouth, Kelel01, Billvon, Amy, Bolas, Zeemax, Taffy, Louise(dz.com name escapes me), DZDiva, AlanaB, DiabloPilot, GirlFallDown, Jib, Airmail, Andyman, Craichead, Casie, Unstable, ChasingBlueSky, ClownBurner, Indyz, Krisflyz, Jessica, Kramer, MarkHarju, MoodySkydiver, NightJumper, RevJim, Omrimon, Roadrash, Skycat, Hooknswoop, Skymedic, Fallinwoman, Slowfaller, TurtleSpeed, Lewmonst, Cajones, WFFC, Bbarnhouse, Viking, Zennie, GravityGirl, Weegeegirl, Hmatousek, SkyMissy, Cruzit, Softlandings, Kolla, Jyorkster, Pwert, Codyguest, Skydiver51, Sillyolethang, Raefordite, MattM, GroundZero (RIP).

I'm sure there are several I have missed though.

I love this site. I can hit almost every state and run into a friend.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Clownburner (james was whining that I didn't list him first, so I moved him to the top of the list.)
Michele
VanillaSkyGirl
Skyyhi
Lewmonst
Cajones
Skybytch
Keith
Shark
Amazon
Deuce
DaGimp
Billvon
Amy
Quade
vdschoor
MJOSparky
AvgJoe
GravityGirl
Vallerina
DanBC
KateCooper
ChopChop
Cornholio
Skyspot
Skysprite
TallGuy
Viking
GiaKrembs
GirlFallDown
RoysPlayThing
GenoYamamoto
FlyAngel
Mailin
Lawrocket
Evelyn
Conundrum
DGSkydive
GaryC
DiabloPilot
SeaKev

I'm sure I'm forgetting people. If I've forgotten someone, I promise it wasn't intentional. It's late and I'm tired.

Geesh, I've met a bunch more in the last year, and I've never even been to a boogie! :P

Amazon
AggieDave
RedassSkychic
SeaKev
GogglesNTeeth
JohnMitchell
FlyPunk
TSpillers
TurtleSpeed
MarkHarju
sdctlc
srg
karenmeal
tommyp (lurks, doesn't post)
Genoyamamoto
SarahC07
Flybert71
FrogNog

...an' I talk to a lot on the phone...does that count? :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Here are the ones I've met (whose dz.com userids I've been able to find). I'm surprised by how many jumpers I know who don't seem to be using dropzone.com. The list of people I've met on dropzone.com that I want to meet in person is considerably longer.

3ringheathen
ACMESkydiver
Amazon
Aut
Bandanarama
FLYBERT71
FlyingSquirrel
FrogNog
GogglesNTeeth aka DJatLarge
Hbomb
IBTOMP aka tommyp
KellyF
MarkHarju
Moose
MustangUSN
OutOfTheBlue
SeaKev
Shayla
Shydi
TVHigley
aironscott
ben_jacobson
blueskiesguy
cassielou
jrcrackers
karenmeal
northspy
paulb aka red aka martini
skydolphin aka rhonda
timgramley
tommyh
tsg444
tysonh
vladira

"Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."

I was looking around and I found this thread....

Dz.Commers who really exist

Let's see how things have changed since a year or so ago.

A year ago, I could honestly say I knew only one dz.commer. Now I can't even name them all and it makes me happy!:)

Forget Kevin Bacon. In skydiving you don't exist if Jeanne hasn't met you. Pop quiz: can anyone name a dropzone she hasn't visited?B|

"Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."

Lol...who hasn't met Jeannie? :P

This is my list of DZ.commers that I have met:
Sangiro, BBarnhouse, Skycat, Hooksnswoop, Fugazzi, Michele, Islandcool, Shark, Grasshopper, Vectorboy, Wintermute, Ronnie (& Haley), Lewmonst, Cajones, Nightingale, Clownburner, Skyyhi, Westcoastchica, Hottamaly, PDS, Ripcord, GiaKrembs, Evelyn, DiabloPilot, Keith, Frenchy68, Deuce, CurtismelanieJ, Divaskychick, Dippymoo, Erin(Elsinore), JumpwMe, Ranchgirl, Mgkflyer, Dgskydive, Imajacka55, Billvon, Amy, Quade, Itdiver, Lifewithoutanet, Linny, Atsaubrey, Lawrocket, Bachelor, Vdschoor, DanBC, Anvil, Hookitt, Cornholio, Lummy, Skyespot, Skypup, Skysprite, TallGuy, Viking, Sunnydee123, Gillian, Conundrum, Sunshine, Vallerina, Skymonkeyone, Katiebear21, Skykittykat, LouDiamond, CoconutMonkey, MonkeyLip, DaGimp, Flyangel2, LadySkydiver, Vallerina, Pablito, GaryC, SkydiveNFlorida, BendyWendy, (other) Wendy, Cocheese, Chrissay, Taz, Bikerbabe, Remi, JackG, Blueshrew, MJOSparky, Melstarr, Volo, AllisonJr, Brooke, Trent, BkDice, Laurel, Ms.Deva, KatieatASC, Mochaskychick, Dove, Tami Carbone, Amazon, Canopycandy, Skymama, AlanaB, MyOwnWay, JTval, Freeflir29, HeatherB, Shotgun, Chasingbluesky, Aviatrr, Skylord, Ron, Jceman, Daizey, Phreezone, QueenB, SkyBytch, Skyminxx, Kris, Misslmperfect, Fast, Kennedy, Arlo, LaraS, vt1977, Gremlin, Mouth, Kelel01, Aprilcat, Bolas, bch7773, Zeemax, Taffy, Airmail, Indyz, Kramer, MoodySkydiver, NightJumper, RevJim, WFFC, Viking, GravityGirl, Geno, Roy, RPT, BrieRebecca, Weegeegirl, Hmatousek, mr2mk1g, Kolla, GFD, Alana, Wrongway, Sebazz, TurtleSpeed, Happythoughts, LizzieB, Casie, PLFking, Wingnut, Mardisgrasbob, Kawi, Gasson, CraigGirard (Does he count or not?), Kris, Jumper03, jmfreefly, MJ, Leon, jumpinjackflash, WFFC and probably several more that I forgot to name. (My apologies in advance.) Still, there are many more whom I'd LOVE to meet!

:)

i've met three that aren't at my home dz, all in chicago: sunshine, vallerina and jraf. i think eener was there, but i didn't actually say hi. i haven't met jeannie, and as far as i know, she hasn't been to skydive moncton. :P

the numbers should change in april when i (hopefully) make it south for a vacation. i'll probably drop in at eloy and elsinore, and spend a couple of days jumping and tunnelling at perris. B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I was looking around and I found this thread....

Dz.Commers who really exist

Let's see how things have changed since a year or so ago.

A year ago, I could honestly say I knew only one dz.commer. Now I can't even name them all and it makes me happy!:)

Forget Kevin Bacon. In skydiving you don't exist if Jeanne hasn't met you. Pop quiz: can anyone name a dropzone she hasn't visited?B|

Aggieland.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In skydiving you don't exist if Jeanne hasn't met you. Pop quiz: can anyone name a dropzone she hasn't visited?

I haven't met Jeanne, so I guess I don't exist. Sorry to all you people that have met me and have or will list me in your list of people you have met. Cross me off:ph34r:

Also, has Jeanne jumped at any of the DZs in Colorado?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

so I guess I don't exist.

Shuddup you!! Of course you exist. You've met me!! What more do you need?! I've met so many dzcommers and traveled to so many DZ's i'm kinda scared to try and list them all for fear of forgetting someone. Besides, i think a list of dzcommers i haven't met would be easier to write. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well once some of the people that haven't meet me get their Parachutist, they will then know I exist. Hint, look on the back side of the front cover;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Umm that's easy
Masher (Matt, a fellow West Ozzie)
LukeOliver (Luke and instructor in Qld)
That is all

OOO and AMY CHEMELCKI (but she doesn't post) she does however ROCK:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wow! seriously? I'll start a list and edit it because i KNOW there are too many to keep track of. in no particular order....

WRONGWAY!, AlanaB, Justi, CoCheese, Chrissay, Hooligan, Downwind, SkySporto655, Sangiro, Freeflir29, Daizey, Phreezone, Sunshine, Stacy, Vallerina, Brits17, Hookit, SkyBytch, MissMissy, Bolas, Zeemax, Airmail, Kris, Kramer, Lewmonst, Cajones, SunnyDee, Hmatousek, Viking, Scottbre, Chuteless, Pre7117, kristenmichie, tmontana, Vyxen, GoatBoy, Rhino, mindcake, martymac11, stevepaul, jmprdmpr, idreamof, countryscrub, peachsouthern, fatalskydive, Byron03, borntofly, skypetey, sdgregory, EdC, Greene, Skygod7777, Vern, Paige, OSUSkydiver, SkydiveBC, Skydiverchick, boxingrrl, bobobiggalo, blueskydive, billymotox, Ranchgirl, amychmelecki, davec, SkydiveNFlorida, Brooke, KatieatASC, Tami Carbone...

this is taking WAY too long.... I know i've left people off. sowy. :P

cool question though. cuz i never really thought about it.

In skydiving you don't exist if Jeanne hasn't met you. Pop quiz: can anyone name a dropzone she hasn't visited?B|

Yes. My home DZ.. Tennessee Skydiving Center. Shes said she wants to come visit though! I dont think shes been to The Farm either, and thats my second home. I havent met Jeanne but I've talked to her a lot! Its my fault for only going to boogies on this side of the continent. Or maybe its her fault for not coming to boogies on this side.
:S

Okay I'm going to try and list people now. Seeing as how most of the people who are posting have met a lot more dz.commers than I have, I should at least try. I still think I've met a pretty good amount considering I've only jumped at one dz and visited another one.

Kelel01, Carbonezone, LoudDan, Shananay, Katieatasc, Chutingstar, Benny, Lee03, Marks, Brandihough, JRock, Chaoskitty, Casie, Ianmdrennan, Mindway69, Freeflier29, Yardhippie, DaGimp, Bolas, Boinky, Skymama, FlyingJ, Derekbox, Bkdice, Melstarr, Goofyjumper, SunnyDee123, AlisonJr, Popsjumper, CSpenceFly, RastaRicanAir, mgerra28, Blueskyserenity, freeflynNicki, bseriesboosted, skydivegirl, Junkyarddog, Hans

Okay I KNOW I'm leaving people out. I almost forgot to add someone that I saw every weekend, so if you're not there it's not cuz you're not special. Just that I have a retarded brain.

Oh and I must not exist because I've never met or even talked to Amazon.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102