Kramer

Belated Eloy Pictures!

You are the life of the party, Holmes.

That exchange with you about whether or not I could sing some song was hilarious.

"Deuce, I can't tell if you're telling the truth or are great bullshit artist"

"Dude, I am a world-class bullshit artist, but I don't know what you're talking about"

Every day you'd come up to me with a different song title.

:ph34r:

8 - (from left to right) Bobby (BGill), [I'm a bad person and I forgot the name of the guy in the middle - remind me], and Alana trying to get motivated for a jump.

that would be Ahmed (akurtom). yeah we look reallllll motivated to jump right there. ahh the wonderful world of hangovers... :SB|

I had the time of my life in Eloy. It was awesome getting to meet and spend time with all of you who were there. I love you all, and can't wait till I see you again. This is an incredible sport. :)

Awww...look at what you wrote. You are such a sweetheart, Kramer. I wasn't in Eloy (obviously), but looking through all the pictures is so much fun. You always have such great pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)

I'll let Shannon post it if she wants. It's really not too bad. Maybe not as "X Rated" as much as "provocative". ;)

Go Shannon, go Shannon.... ;)

Blues,
Dave

That'll be a big fat NO!!!

OK, I'll settle for seeing it by PM. :P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Oh Maaannnn!!! I only wiped out two landings the whole time I was there and you caught one on film!

Nice canopy though eh?

A.) Yes, nice canopy.

B.) Don't you start with me. I biffed in my first six jumps there. That's right, didn't stand up a single jump until jump #7 in Eloy. With the combination of a newer smaller canopy that I didn't have much time on, the fact that I hadn't jumped in 10 weeks, and the fact that the air in Arizona is a little thinner than the air I'm used to; I'm lucky I didn't get myself hurt or killed. Instead all I have is a grass stained jumpsuit and a bruised ego. ;)

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Why does wingnut look so fucked up in all the pictures......

dude, it's my new strategy... if i look messed up all the time then no one will ever know if i am realy messed up or not.........

Aw, there's no pics of me. Well, you can see the back of my head in the picture of Bobby being carried off to the pool, but that's about it.

nor me, but at least you still have your glqsses.....B|

Indeed I do. Indeed I do...