AggieDave

How fast can you type?

I did 103wpm with near perfect accuracy. B|

Is this finally evidence that all the time spent on the computer is worthwhile? Took you long enough to come up with a decent excuse :P

Mine was much worse.. 50wph with lots of mistakes, lol. They said my adjusted time was 24wpm. Oh well, I plan on paying someone to do my typing for me!B|

Cool. I learned my speed AND found out why airlines don't just ask you about special meals up front. ;)

--------------------------------

You typed
However, several of the airline representatives whome I spoke with told me that while they are pleased to accommodate passengers, it is a hassle for the flight attendants to do so once airborne. This explains why you are not asked on a regular basis by reservation agents if you desire a specialty meal.

Your speed was 60 WPM with 1 mistake (adjusted speed 59 WPM)

It gave me 26 mistakes because I didn't put a space between the word "say" and the ellipses. Which isn't supposed to be there, by the way. It thought everything after that was wrong, even though it was perfect.

Screw this, my typnig si fien. :D
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

lkJSDLkhja;lsdfjkl; 'oijd lijALDFJ 'LKJF [PKJSAKF'LH;;ISJFPJspj;dj'afls09urpSDFSADF[OK QO ]OKzd]FPOJa{pOI8=023OR-WOKG\[PEPAKLG[0SFI- 9WQ8 -0WFOJF'Jpo]
SK \
AFWEG\[GK\
SG;SD
;F;
;KFLK\okfpoajdi9llf'dvlk'k;kkjdlds
s
[glslgpkopofjaskfjiodjkidjgslkvnlsknm'IQOE034TK\\\

I typed all that in 4.2 seconds and that is EXACTLY what I meant to type. I rock.

--

lkJSDLkhja;lsdfjkl; 'oijd lijALDFJ 'LKJF [PKJSAKF'LH;;ISJFPJspj;dj'afls09urpSDFSADF[OK QO ]OKzd]FPOJa{pOI8=023OR-WOKG\[PEPAKLG[0SFI- 9WQ8 -0WFOJF'Jpo]
SK \
AFWEG\[GK\
SG;SD
;F;
;KFLK\okfpoajdi9llf'dvlk'k;kkjdlds
s
[glslgpkopofjaskfjiodjkidjgslkvnlsknm'IQOE034TK\\\

I typed all that in 4.2 seconds and that is EXACTLY what I meant to type. I rock.

--

ROFLAO :D:D

That's exactly what I sometimes understand when reading various posts

:D:D

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Damn, that's awesome!

I got 50 with 2 mistakes adjusted to 48. It's not fair though, they took off because i didn't put a period after the end of the paragraph. I guess i was just more concerned with clicking on the botton :S

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Its quick and painless, I did 103wpm with near perfect accuracy. B|

Hope you've got a heat sink and fan attached to that keyboard.

Just a thought tangent:

I always thought I was pretty quick on the keyboard, until I started writing in dutch and discovered that typing fast is more about language-specific patterns than just knowing where the letters are.

Type in a different language and watch your speed or accuracy go thru the floor.

Woo hoo! 71 wpm.
But what the heck is up with these testing stories?

He ran in between them, and seizing the Kid scampered off as fast as he could..The Lion and the Bear saw him, but not being able to get up, said, "Woe be to us, that we should have fought and belabored ourselves only to serve the turn of a Fox." It sometimes happens that one man has all the toil, and another all the profit.

Huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If at first you succeed, try something harder.

***You typed:

A Sailor, bound on a long voyage, took with him a Monkey to amuse him while on shipboard. As he sailed off the coast of Greece, a violent tempest arose in which the ship was wrecked and he, his Monkey, and all the crew were obliged to swim for their lives. A Dolphin saw the Monkey contending with the waves, and supposing him to be a man (whom he is always said to befriend), came and placed himself under him, to convey him on his back in safety to the shore.

Your accuracy was impressive.

Your speed was 78 WPM

Your typing speed is good, sign up for a FREE account and stay in practice.

[B][RED]WOO-HOO!!![/RED][/B]
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance