DivaSkyChick

Name for new puppy

Sorry this has nothing to do with skydiving, but I just had to brag about my dog Scudbuster, he was found in December 1990 in Saudi Arabia by a Patriot missile battery, he weathered several Scud missile attacks and was brought back to the U.S., where I got him soon after. Sorry! You guys just got me thinking about dogs.

Chris
I thought of the odds of me succeeding, versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and I went ahead anyway.

When I lived in Michigan, my neighbor had a dog named Dammit. It always made me laugh when he'd call him..."Get your ass over here, Dammit !" "Dammit, next time you chew on that..." It was especially fun when he'd let him out at 3 am, then stand on his porch calling him for 20 minutes....:D

My neighbor here has a HUGE Lab-mix with the name of Mr. Blue.....everytime I hear him calling, I look around for Chuck ! :o

Don

"With him out of the way, I was free to wallow in my own crapulence."

I used to have a cat named Ripcord, called him Ripper for short. But I don't recommend that name - he lived up to it!

I've always wanted to have a dog named "Stay"

I've always wanted to name a dog "Dammit"

"Get in the truck, Dammit!" "Sit, Dammit!" "Good dog, Dammit" "Dammit, where are you?"

I'm serious. I think Dammit would be a great name for a dog.

;)

Lisa, you don't know how funny this really is.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

:)I miss your smiling face!! (Not ta mention the rest of you.. ) some good input here eh.. ya already met my dog Kitty,,, let the dog decide,, give'em some time and see what he likes or responds too.. otherwise its a waist a your time.,,
Blue Skies Sweety...

Ok.. so I just got a new puppy.. minutes ago and I searched for a thread I KNEW must've already existed and here it is..

only thing? I still haven't found a good name yet!! Help! there should be more choices here...

sooo.. it's been a couple of years, any more ideas?

I'm trying to name a little mut.. she should grow to be about 30 lbs and shepard LOOKING... she's black with tan eyebrows (like a Doberman) and a little tiny fluff of white on her neck.. tan paws, some black nails some white!

C'mon.. don't let me down here guys!! :)
Dawn

:$

Okay....:)

We've had this 'puppy' for a month now,
and REALLY need a name....

It's getting way to use to "PUPPY"

...and as the pic of 'Dad' shows...when she
gets to be 120-130 Lbs...

"Puppy" ain't gonna work!:S

HELP!! :o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~