Conundrum

Lookie what I'm getting today

NICE!

If you're new to riding, take the MSF course, if you're not new its a good time to take an advanced MSF course.

Good reading is "Proficent Motorcycling."

Eitherway, keep the rubber side down! :)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Nice ride!!! I have a 2003 GSXR 750 & 1998 Fat Boy.

Just keep it sane... The GSXR is like crack! Once you start getting in to it, it is hard to keep the pace down...

I have to jump back on the Fat Boy to slow myself down form time to time! (well that, and it's a better bar hopper) The Gixxer is my mountain bike!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

I've been riding for about 5 years, but it's been some time since I sold my old bike so I will be taking the MSF as a refresher. :)

What bike did you have before?

When I was 19 I bought myself a Ninja 250, but within a few months I was riding my friends 600's and 750's. Then, to finally move up to something bigger that was my own, I sold my Ninja; then I started going back to school and just couldn't afford to get something else at the time. Been without my own bike (but have ridden since - F4i and R6) for a couple years, until today.

I've been riding for about 5 years, but it's been some time since I sold my old bike so I will be taking the MSF as a refresher. :)

What bike did you have before?

When I was 19 I bought myself a Ninja 250, but within a few months I was riding my friends 600's and 750's. Then, to finally move up to something bigger that was my own, I sold my Ninja; then I started going back to school and just couldn't afford to get something else at the time. Been without my own bike (but have ridden since - F4i and R6) for a couple years, until today.

Sweet. I've been thinking about getting one of the 250's just for the gas mileage alone.

Be safe and have fun !