Brains

So, i have had some extra time. . .

Since i haven't been jumping lately, i have lots of extra time and a little extra $ I decided to build a deck. Finished it yesterday and decided to celebrate, filled up the beer fridge and started consuming.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

The tiki torches are a nice touch. If you still have some time and $$. Could you come and finish out my garage? It's an older, less suburban home.:P:P
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

The tiki torches are a nice touch. If you still have some time and $$. Could you come and finish out my garage? It's an older, less suburban home.:P:P

Sorry, i don't work "inside the loop" :P

here are some pics of my custom beer fridge. Pinstriping by my buddy Jay Dudley.B|:D

Save some of that Newcastle beer for me! Sweet! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And all this time I thought we weren't training because you were injured. >:( Just kidding. Great job, Jeff. I can't wait to come check it out. B|
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

anybody else see this????

maybe i'm just horny?

Good catch Dan;) I told my buddy to paint whatever he wanted on it as long as it was cool, and he signed it. That is what i ended up with. I think it is supposed to resemble my GF, Fireflytx.:D

Dave, i don't know what he charges, he did that for me for nothin' I know he sets up booths at car/bike shows (he is HEAVY into hot rods) and he makes good money doing it on the side.

Johnrich, yep, you are correct and i have since moved that one.:D

Save some of that Newcastle beer for me! Sweet! B|

Newky Broon!! Ooooh, I feel a strange sense of pride...

...even though they stopped making it in the city centre months before I moved here...

...but I live right near where they used to brew it B|

edited to add - wow, what a deck, makes me wonder what I could do if my head wasn't always on skydiving....:P

Since i haven't been jumping lately, i have lots of extra time and a little extra $ I decided to build a deck. Finished it yesterday and decided to celebrate, filled up the beer fridge and started consuming.:D

Good lookin' cowdog "deck4.JPG". Really nice deck, too, but BH needs a bigger yard!

Jason
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.