antifnsocial

most memorable sex ever

After being used for one thing, for so long, by many guys...for me its about having someone there that is into me, just as much as I am into them. It's sad but its nice being in love:$. I'm happy and the sex just makes it that much better. I'd have to say that its all soooooooo good I can't narrow it down.:)
Damn, I sound like a girl there:o Done being mushy:D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Amtrak. I'll never forget it. We're in the seats across from these 2 old men. We have a blanket over us. My husband (boyfriend then) starts touching me. Then I discreetly slip down under the blanket that is over us. I'm down there for a bit. When I came up, I remember the old man smiled at me. Then we both got up and went to the bathroom. We were so damn hot, it was incredible. I think I need to have some train sex again. ;)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

:$Okay, I am going to tell...
My hubby and I had the kids asleep for a while and it was late. I had been sneaky and secured his dirtbike out in the garage to the workbench. I kind of got the idea when we had loaded the bike the weekend prior, and I had to pull the handle bars down to tie down the bike. Anyway, I got him coaxed into the garage and began to tease him. (He likes boobies) and I told him what I had done earlier that day and what I was wanting to do on the bike and why. Needless to say we got to work on the work bench. (cleaning one another:D) it was hot in the garage, it smelled a little like gas, and dirty things, but it was sweatie and exciting. The stars were out and the window was open enough to give you a little breeze on wet skin once in a while. The peach fuzz on our ears stood up that night. It was so awesome, and it had been a while since we had the kids to be loud and well just be ourselves instead of having to be quiet.- heading off to do an underwear change:ph34r:-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

What was your best memory?

That one time.

Why was it memorable?

At **** camp.

Share what exactly made it so awesome.

It started with a ;) then :$. I teased like so :P and made him :) face and I felt like a superstar B|.

It took a while to think of this, I wonder what that means :S

In any case, I guess the most outstanding sexual event for me was the night I had a three orgasims within 2-3 minutes. It was mighty intresting, as a guy, to have a multiple orgasm. It just kept comming back :ph34r: Although, I will avoid futher elaboration upon how that occured. Surffice it to say, it was an expensive evening B|

You girls got it good to be able to do that on a regular basis ;)

Two different examples with differnet GFs.

While on a long roadtrip, my GF wants to stop at a freeway rest stop(frequent request as she had a bladder the size of a walnut). She wants me to stop right at the entrance. When we get back to the car from the potty break, she pushes me into the passenger seat with THAT look in her eye. So right there with all the trucks driving by enjoying the view. Almost forgot all about what was happening on the outside of the car.:)
With a different girl friend, Valentines day. I planned a nice night. Sent flowers to her place. Took her to a fabulous restaurant, another place for dessert. Went back to her place and watched a video where she fell asleep in my arms. Woke her up with a little affection that turned into blindblowing, earthshaking nooky. :)
Nothing better then a slow build up to awesome sex with someone you really care about.

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

There we were....me..the average looking boy, while my SO had long black hair...shiny asian type hair, a great body from dancing all the time, and very rich too. Anyway.....there we were at his Neverland Ranch......

OK, sick, sick sick. But still LMAO. :)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Honestly:
any & all things I had with a little round Auburn hair girl.
She ROCKED my Wold and knocked my SOCKS off.
(I wear sandals now and STILL=no socks)
This was 9 years ago and I can practically feel her in my arms at times.:)

In no particular order-

#1 Inside of a Taco Bell

#2 Driving down the freeway getting a hummer

#3 Back of a pick-up in the pouring rain

#4 While single & searching, found out that my two sure things were step-sisters. Interesting...
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail

What was your best memory? Why was it memorable? :)

That's an easy one to answer.

Around 1974 or so I was flying jumpers at Pelicanland in Ridgely, Maryland and Jim McIntyre was the chief instructor. Because I was an instructor and one of the pilots; I often taught the aircraft exit portion of the first jump class.

One day Jim came running up to me while I was refueling my 182 and said, "You gotta teach aircraft exits today...the most beautiful woman I've ever seen is in today's class!" Jim saw more than a few beautiful women in his day so I thought this woman must be very special.

When I approached the class, of at least a dozen, I looked at all the women. Then I saw her. Simply amazing. I was awed by her beauty immediately. Definately the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. To protect the innocent, I'll say her name was Lindy. As it turned out, Lindy was so beautiful that she was featured in Playboy magazine that year when the magazine ran an article on "The Women of Washington."

I had a very difficult time keeping my mind on teaching aircraft exits. Being in the mockup next to her while she practiced getting out was all foreplay. She smelled as wonderful as she looked. The best part was that she seemed to be as taken by me as I was by her.

Fast forward a few weeks...she came back to jump again and we made a date after exchanging telephone numbers. A few days before I was to fly into College Park Airport to meet her, she called. Just hearing her voice made me breath heavier. But I was worried. I thought she was calling to cancel as she had done previously.

She asked me if I remembered Jody the cute, little, blue-eyed blonde who was in the class with her. I told her that I remembered and that I thought she was quite attractive and asked why she wanted know. Much to my surprise, Lindy asked, "Well, would it be OK if Jody came along on our date?"

I was dumbfounded. At first, believe it or not, I thought she meant that Jody come as her 'protection' from me but I soon realized that Lindy wanted Jody to join us. My mind went wild with the thought! How could I be so lucky? Not only was I going to fulfill every straight guy's dream I'd be doing it with too incredibly beautiful women who were obviously looking forward to the weekend together as much as I was.

I flew into College Park Airport and picked up the two women. We then flew down the Chesapeake Bay to a small island in the middle of the bay known as Tangier Island. We landed at a the small strip and walked into the main portion of the town. Not really a town, just a group of homes and restaurants.

Tangier Island is a tourist destination for ferry boats. We ate lunch in a restaurant full of blue-haired old lady tourists. It was obvious to all the old folks that we had something special going on. It was funny to see the old men whispering and looking my way in obvious jealousy of my position with the two beautiful young women. The old ladies were clearly not thrilled with our kissing and hugging.

Flying back to college park was difficult because of all the foreplay and touching and petting between the three of us. I couldn't wait to get back to our motel room. The touching, caressing, feeling, stroking and long, deep looks between the two women was extremely erotic to watch. The foreplay between them lasted forever. It was at three hours before we were partially undressed. Everything was so slow, so passionate, so savored.

The way they looked at each other and then at me was what I remember so vividly. The touching and deep, long kisses between them. I was a partner but yet still a voyeur, an observer. They enjoyed realizing how turned on I got from watching them together. We took turns watching. We shared each other, again and again.

I began my life-long love of bi-sexual women that weekend. I became a changed guy. I became more sensitive, caring and I learned to take hours to make love instead of minutes.

Over the years, I learned there was a downside to all of my joy with two women: a guy can not take a woman to that special place they seem to be able to reach when with another women. How women make love together is nothing like how guys make love to women.

I have a picture of the three of us taken next to the plane at the airport on Tangier Island. It's fortunate that I have a picture because when I take out that old photo and gaze at it... I know it wasn't a dream.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Well,,,post the pic damnit !

You people!

I'm not going to post the pictures without getting the OK from the ladies involved. And, since what I wrote about happened 30 years ago, they are either grandmoms or dead...or both...and I don't know how to reach them.

Hell, I felt bad writing that and using names which began with the same letters as theirs.

Honor, chivalry, blue sky...we need them all.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Most memorable and fun.....

sometime ago...

giving my gf continuous multiple O's until she could not walk :o She fell asleep with a smile....

Sometimes it is more fun to give than receive...;)

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez