antifnsocial

most memorable sex ever

Getting a BJ by the wife, while driving a convertible with the top down, on the highway, in broad daylight, in the left lane while passing a convoy of truckers... :$:)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll just say it involved a beach, Fiji, my ex, and the fact that we were no less than 5 feet from our nearest "neighbors"...

Ahhh....that one definately sticks out!:$B|

[funny thought - the first two entries mention the possibility of getting caught....wonder why it is that "getting busted" plays such a role in good sex??] Hmmmmm......

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I'll just say it involved a beach, Fiji, my ex, and the fact that we were no less than 5 feet from our nearest "neighbors"...

Ahhh....that one definately sticks out!:$B|

[funny thought - the first two entries mention the possibility of getting caught....wonder why it is that "getting busted" plays such a role in good sex??] Hmmmmm......

Wow... Fiji... that would be so nice... :)
I've had some pretty memorable experiences just for the sheer fact of WHERE it took place, but as far as it being incredible sex... uhhh, not so much....[:/]
The jetski experience I had with my ex-husband sticks out in my head because that took some outrageous balancing talent!! :D

There were a few....but I think the most memorable was out on the the bank of a beautiful lake, under the stars. We fell asleep in each others arms and didn't wake up until the next morning when the sun came up. :):D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Several Years ago, I went to a Bar with two female friends. At the bar I get into an Altercation with some jackass (That of course one of the girls had started). The guy pushes me and I take a swing, 3 of his buddies hit me from behind with Beer bottles. 2 Bottles broke across my head and on across my shoulder. Soon as I regain my senses (Sort of) I turn around and one has a Gun in his waist ban and is inviting me to bring it. I wisely realize that this is about to get real Ugly and walk out. Another female friend sees me leave and follows me out and takes me to the Hospital. Lots of Stitches.

We get back to my apartment about 2 hours later and the Two girls I had originally went out with are waiting there. (One of those two had actually started the Altercation that started this shit).
The 4 of go inside and they all 3 decide to "Take care of me". It seems they all know each other VERY well.
Between the Adrenaline, The Endorphins, The Alcohol and Three of the most Gorgeous women I have ever known, That turned into quite possibly the best night of my Life!!

I miss living in Little 5 Points so bad sometimes!!

My most memorable experiences have not involved acrobatics, exotic locations, etc. What rocks my world is having a genuine emotional connection and being totally in synch physically with my partner.

Hope this does not put my guy card in jeopardy. ;)

Doug

It does, but you must make some lucky woman very happy with that mindset.
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

It does, but you must make some lucky woman very happy with that mindset.

Well, that trade-off seems worth it.

Just wondering... If I surrender my guy card and make some woman very happy, does that make us lesbians? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Yes, I realize this very juvenile post will cancel out any sensitivity points that I won with my initial post. But maybe it'll help me keep my guy card!

Well, that trade-off seems worth it.

Just wondering... If I surrender my guy card and make some woman very happy, does that make us lesbians? (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

No, it just makes you more of a man!