Airhead

Would You Date Somebody MUCH Older/Younger?

100 points to anyone who can accurately guess how old I am.
A snog for anyone who doesn't care.
Age is a bad measure of most things.
I've travelled, jumped, and run amuck more than most people twice my age!!:D
It doesn't tell you how much that person has experienced, how mature they are or whther they're going to be good in bed or (more importantly) up in the air!!:)
Age is irrelevant, I've kissed people many many years my senior and liked it!

xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

She was 31, and I was 17. I knew nothing about love, she knew everything. So I sat down beside her on the front porch swing and wondered what the coming night would bring.
She looked at me, I heard her softly say, "I know your young and don't know what to do or say but stay with me until the sun has gone away and I will chase the boy in you away."
And then she smiled and we talked for a while, then we walked for a mile to the sea. We sat on the sand, and the boy took her hand but I saw the sun rise as a man.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Bile, put down the Mills and Boon and step away from the reading lamp....

Yeah, if you're gonna quote at least use "That Summer" by Garth Brooks. It's a much better young man/older woman song.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yes. I'll date any woman that's fun, intelligent, likes me, doesn't complain, doesn't nag, and likes having sex at least once a day. Age doesn't matter. I haven't had a girlfriend for a few years.

Maybe I should lower my standards.:D

Ken

"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

100 points to anyone who can accurately guess how old I am.
A snog for anyone who doesn't care.
Age is a bad measure of most things.
I've travelled, jumped, and run amuck more than most people twice my age!!:D
It doesn't tell you how much that person has experienced, how mature they are or whther they're going to be good in bed or (more importantly) up in the air!!:)
Age is irrelevant, I've kissed people many many years my senior and liked it!

You are precisely as old as you are. I'm probably/maybe older than you. If you claim to be nuts, try me babe!B|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I am 23 right now, but I have dated girls that were older than me as much as 8 years, and I have aslo dated girls that are 4 years younger than myself. I have never seen age as an issue, so I guess anything goes....
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

VERY COOL BRIT!
Personally, I have been attracted to a wide range of guys over the years, from up to ten years older & very cool professional-types, TO younger(?) intelligent/creative &/or active, adventurous types. But that range is inevitable for me because I'm one of those artistic, creative spontaneous, adventurous types;).
BUT I purposely put off getting seriously involved with anybody after my divorce to avoid the "rebound" stupidity that I'd no doubt fall into...:S Now that I'm getting out there again, I wanted to hear other people's take on the subject.
THANX - Keep it coming! This is really interesting! :)

I'm 6 and a half years older than my husband. It has never been a problem for us. He was a very mature 21 when we met and 22 when we got married. Most people think he is older than me. The only time it bothers me is when he makes remarks like, "You remember when Happy Days was on in it's first run. I remember when it was in syndication." or "That song was before my time." Then I just smack him and go on with life ;)

Rhonda

You didn't make that up did you?!?

Nope. It's from one of those old, soppy songs that you wouldn't admit to liking, but actually do.:S:$
"Summertime" from Bobby Goldsboro
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !