Viking

Men do you stare if a woman's high beams are on?

I don't know what the hell it is about but I can't just can't keep my eyes completely off them!!! BOOBIES!!!

off to work i go. :D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I must agree with the lawyer here... I don't think I "stare" at them... I certainly notice large chested women... but no more then any other women...

At any rate... I prefer eyes...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

if she puts them on display, i think it's rude to not notice because obviously, she did it for a reason.

however, some women have a hard time when they display and the "wrong men" take notice. :D

oh well, good with the bad and all that...

edit to add: i'm talking about cleavage and small tops, not nipples. ;)
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

I try to be polite about it though... I only stare when her attention is directed away from me. [:/]

Just liked I voted... we can't help it. Ladies, it's not meant to be disrespectful, it's just some primal instinct engrained in our DNA. Women have been blessed with beautiful bodies, that's all their is to it. What you see in us men, I'll never know....

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I certainly notice large chested women... but no more then any other women...

Nobody said anything about "large chested women" anywhere within this thread. All women have nipples. "Highbeams being on" refers to nipples that are prominently seen.

Trust me, when a girl is 13 years old, just developing breasts and her highbeams are on all the time, it is horribly embarrassing for her to have that problem. There are some bras made with a little padding in that area that help to completely cover up "highbeams". Problem solved.

'horribly embarrassing? that sounds more like a self esteem problem from early on..

but nipples? oh yea.. they pretty much the most attractive portion of the breast... 'the point' so to speak.. at least when clothed as then the subtle and more interesting curves are all hidden....

stare? Nah, definately an admiring glance perhaps, and for the more obvious occasions... well my peripheral vision is MUCH better since i dont have to worry about glasses anymore...:DB|;)

I think the trend now tends to thinner tops as nipples have seemed MUCH more obvious to me in the last year... but really much like a low cut top… if a woman doesn’t want the attention, WHY would she wear clothing that so obviously ‘displays’??

Then again, I bet if I was walking around with a hard on, women would stare too.

I think you should test that theory at the Halloween Boogie. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES, THEY DO.

Of course, a reply from you is not the norm. You are like the poster child for guys who stare.

okay, then I'll respond, because I have little boobies.

Actually, the past response I got when walking around with no bra and headlights on was "fucking hippie."

Thanks, Ian. ;)
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

It's pretty hard not to look.Just recently took a couple pics of a lady jumper friend of mine.When I "Blew her up" to 5x7 I noticed she "Seriously" had her high beams on.OH MY God,humm,now cut that out!Did I excite you or are you just happy to see me?(lol)

In Reply To

YES, THEY DO.

Of course, a reply from you is not the norm. You are like the poster child for guys who stare.

okay, then I'll respond, because I have little boobies.

Actually, the past response I got when walking around with no bra and headlights on was "fucking hippie."

Thanks, Ian. ;)

They may say that, but they still look, don't they?;)

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Then again, I bet if I was walking around with a hard on, women would stare too.;)

Hahahaha! Too bad you wouldn't be able to use the excuse, "But it was cold!"

How about the excuse, "but YOU were cold" ?

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?