cvfd1399

I hate spiders!!!

So I was in the firestation about to go to bed the other night, and there was a brown spider sneaking around the bedroom floor. I grabbed a shoe and gave him a light tap to keep from smearing him into the carpet, but hard enough to kill him. Well I found out that HE was a SHE and when I squashed her about what seemed like a million baby spiders exited what my opinion would be the "ass" and started to spread out in the bedroom like spilled water! All that was missing was the lights flashing and a scary screeching sound and you would have yourself a class A scene in a inscet horror movie. After I covered the floor in Lysol and vaccumed about a thousand times I looked up the brand of spider and found it to be a Wolf spider that carries it's babies in it's "spider ass" I could live without them for sure see the pic.....

hair spray (or any flammable propellent) and a lighter will burn those f*ckers everytime....ALL of them.

And the carpet :o:ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

UGH!!!!!!!!!
when i was @ 8 or 9, I woke up and sitting on my chest was a HUGE!!!!! barn spider....
I can still see every hair, fangs (ok i dont know if they have fangs..... but i still can see them)......
Now i will........ (well lets just say I dont care if I am a MAN!!!!!!) when i see spiders.....
GOD, I hate spiders..........:$:D:D
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Well on my last visit to Texas, after I got home and a few days later while unpacking, this is what I found in my suitcase>:( Sure makes me re-think unpacking as soon as I get home, rather then letting the suitcase sit there at the foot of my bed.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I grabbed a shoe and gave him a light tap to keep from smearing him into the carpet, but hard enough to kill him.

I can't stand spider guts so I always go with the flush 'em technique. You avoid the baby spiders that way also.

I got bit by one on my wrist while at work this year in April. It got infected. I had to have 2 stitches when the Dr. cleaned it out. The only thing he can figure is it was a spider bite and I didn't notice. Creepy biting little fn bastards. >:( I hate spiders and squirrels now. :|

www.camelspiders.net/spiderpictures.htm

I saw one of these for the first time this morning. I was sitting in the dirt waiting on the trucks to show back up and I saw the nasty little SOB crawling along. Looked exactly like the pic on the upper right of that page. He wasn't big by any means. The legs and all covered maybe a 3-4 in circle. I guess they get MUCH bigger. I didn't kill it since it was pretty much just out in a field. Disgusting things they are. As for wolf spiders..........They are NASTY creatures but are harmless to humans and do us a favor by eating LOTS of bugs. I don't like spiders much but I try to leave them alone if they leave me alone. :S:D

And here's some info to debunk a lot of the myths about camel spiders. Apparently, it's a good thing that I left him alone.

www.snopes.com/photos/bugs/camelspider.asp#add

Read on down...........it says NO WAY can they go 25MPH. The article says a max of 10MPH. ;) Which is STILL pretty fast and they only grow to a max of 6 in. leg span which is STILL a pretty big creepy crawly. However..........they are not venomous and mostly eat other insects..............and maybe mice and small birds. :D