wmw999

"This website is not about you"

To the thin-skinned out there: This website is not about you.

If you have a sister who is mentally retarded, the poster about winning an argument on the intenet is not intended to offend you.

If you are a PETA activist and animal lover, the comment about killing kittens is not specifically intended to inflame you.

If you are a recovering alcoholic, the repeated references to beer are not intended to drive the world to alcoholism.

If you are a gun activist, someone from another country posting something negative about guns is not designed to personally inflame you.

And if you're really stupid, someone saying "that's stupid" is not designed to be a personal attack.

So the next time something really gets you riled (as some types of threads on SC can get me), just remember that whoever started it doesn't know you, doesn't care about you, and that the world will probably continue to spin on its axis without your contribution.

That is all. As you were. :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

LMAO...I do know you, I do like you, we might not always agree but those are still the facts so deal with em.B| Oh, and it is about us....being friends:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

In your case, Mary, maybe an exception can be made :)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Great...now I feel really STUPID...

Because I after I had a few to many BEERS,

I took one of the 6000 GUNS I keep
loaded and unlocked in the kids bedroom
out and had me some target practice on
the Jewish neighbor's RETARDED CAT!

Ya really got MY day off to a good start Wendy...!
:(

I HATE you, and I'm telling everyone you know that you're a MEANIE!>:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Alright Wendy I have finally been offended. I find this post offensively offensive. This is the most offendid I have ever felt! I am THIS close to crying. Here I thought every post on this website was entirely about me. You just burst my bubble. There I was walking along in my own little world and you (YES you Wendy) have just blown it all apart! I don't how I can live with myself now.

ha ha ha :P:P:)
good luck to anyone that takes this shit personally:D

To the thin-skinned out there: This website is not about you.

If you have a sister who is mentally retarded, the poster about winning an argument on the intenet is not intended to offend you.

If you are a PETA activist and animal lover, the comment about killing kittens is not specifically intended to inflame you.

If you are a recovering alcoholic, the repeated references to beer are not intended to drive the world to alcoholism.

If you are a gun activist, someone from another country posting something negative about guns is not designed to personally inflame you.

And if you're really stupid, someone saying "that's stupid" is not designed to be a personal attack.

So the next time something really gets you riled (as some types of threads on SC can get me), just remember that whoever started it doesn't know you, doesn't care about you, and that the world will probably continue to spin on its axis without your contribution.

That is all. As you were. :)
Wendy W.

hh should find a way to put this at the top of the page :D
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce