skymedic

picture THREAD...come on guys POST.

You really should try to make it out to the mountains. Montana has a boogie at Lost Prairie. Their web site http://www.skydivelostprairie.com/pages/events.htm says its the 36th annual and I have talked to quite a few people who have gone in the past. It is from 19 July to 28 July.
Also there is the summer in Seattle.. there is actually a 3 month period that it almost never rains. July Aug and Sep are the dry season and there is no better scenery. The green with the snow capped mountains.. all summer long is unique in the country.

Amazon

I am a very happy person these days!

Ahhh, life's ultimate goal in my opinion. Sounds like your sitting on a star that most people are still trying to reach. :)
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

I don't have anywhere I can really host the video right now, its 31mb for the short version...:S

Ever since I lost my domain (well, just let it lapse), I don't have anyewhere I can host big stuff like that.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ok so I guess I have to add a few pictures to the thread. Lets see.. oh yeah one on my sailboat at the mouth of the Columbia River, one on a cool trip in the Beamer 2 hrs from my house in the North Cascades National Park, and one from the Ferry leaving Victoria BC. eeek no makeup and windblown... yup thats me... I need to jump with people with cameras so I can get some freefly pictures and not just a landing picture.

Amazon

Turf Surf.JPG

Victoria BC.JPG

Beamer.JPG

Columbia River.jpg

nice pics sunnydee... oh and don't forget to check out one of the posts in "events and gatherings"... a whole bunch of dz.commers are gonna go to Raeford for 4th of july... you could probably catch a ride up with some dz.com person in florida.

looks like a whole bunch of people with different experience levels will be there too, and I'm sure at least one person will have a camera :P

Yes there will be a blast with a bunch of Dotcommers at Raeford NC on the 4th. And yes Sundee I will have my camera by then. Check out "Independance Day Dotcommer Gathering at Raeford" thread under Events and Gatherings. Hope to see you there.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I am checking that out as we speak...I am heading to Cross Keys July 18th so I might be pushing it but I could probably swing a long weekend, if I knew I would have a place to crash since I can't very well bring my sleeping bag with me and I am guessing I would fly out. If I do make it out, I'm holding you to a jump with that camera. What do they call that when you like to be infront of the camera...geeking it? hee hee....That will be me,or at least I will try to.

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

:D You should, also, stop over to Bletherchat some mornings if you want to spice it up. They were discussing sex and thongs this morning. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

get pounced on....prolly not, but in the :ph34r: Bago you will most deffinatly have room mates as it is one of the DZ crash tanks, and as far as the tuffet....if its known that your out there....along...they someone is bound to join you..hell even if your not alone someone may join you. On the other hand my nice warm comfy bed is almost always empty.....:makes sure not to double book for that night:

"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Bletherchat? Do tell how to get there.......

Roomates are good, 'specially when ya got an inch in a hard to reach spot. :P Oh, and thanks for offering not to double book that night just incase - I'll let you know when I book my flight....:$

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...