psipike02

What pisses you off??

I stopped at Sonic tonight for some ice cream -- yes, I was having cravings, and no, I'm not pregnant.. Anyhow, it took them 14 minutes to get me my frickin' cone. I called twice to remind them. When the chick finally brought it out to me (after she probably spit on it), I politely asked her what took so long as if they were milking the cow. She threw my change back at me. How rude! That pissed me off! >:( I hate people.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

-People who touch me

OK, there's one i didn't know.

Not really sure, but hope I haven't pissed ya off, Val. I mean, those times I opened the door for you, I might have touched you. If it was on the butt, it was an accident. :ph34r:

Me? Not much, really. Nothing just "pisses me off" though some annoyances repeated build up to the point where ya just gotta blow off some steam...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

The person who gave Kenny G. his sax lessons...
I know you couldn’t have predicted the outcome, but the world will never forgive you....
Is he the same guy who taught Michael Bolton to sing? Just wondering... :D:D
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Banks, Post Offices, Banks at month end .. goverment agencies, people who say one thing and do another, insurance companies .....

yes yes i know its time for my daily dose of valium;)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

-People who touch me

But...when I meet you Val I want a hug...:(

:D Hugs, arms around shoulders, etc, that's all okay!!! I didn't mean touching at all! I mean the people who try to touch below the shoulders in that creepy kind of way.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

In no particular order:

1. People driving like oblivious idiots.

2. TIs taking their own sweet time getting ready and delaying loads.

3. All those Skygods and other "I'm so great" people.

4. Customer service everywhere.

5. All those "It's somebody else's fault" people.

6. Asshole cops.

7. All those "It's all about me" people.

8. Politicians.

9. Government.

10. Myself.

edited to add: Geez, sounds like I'm a real sourpuss, doesn't it?
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

people who like to psychoanalyze everything you or someone else does - because they read what it was in a self-help book

people who drive with their brights on

miserable people in general - hey just because you're having a bad day doesnt mean the rest of us need to suffer with you - go take it somewhere else
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Whoa! That reminded me of a news story I saw the other night. When you mentioned the possibility of someone spitting on your ice cream cone. In the news story, they had hidden cameras in the kitchens of various restaurants. It was disgusting! I'm talkin bodily fluids and etc. All because one of the patrons pissed-of the waiter or the chef was pissed at the owner. Really made me want to go out to dinner!:o

Chuck

Pisses me off?

1) People who think that everybody in a 5 miles radius wants to hear the noise pumping from their cars. Okay, so you've got a 200 watt subwoofer in your Geo Metro. Asshole. Turn it down. (As an aside, I haven't gotten shot yet)

2) Drive-thrus that keep you stuck in there for ten minutes. I want a drive through for speed and efficiency. It's fucking infuriating when you make an order and you're stuck waiting for ten minutes for your food. If I'd hve known it would take that long I would not have gone there.

3) Fast food restaurants that don't provide ketchup. Just this morning I drove througha McD's for a Sausage McMuffin (I realized this morning that I forgot to eat yesterday - seriously - I forgot to eat all day!). I get to the "Second Window" and there's the bag with the lady saying, "Have a nice day." I say, "Can I get some ketchup?" She says "Okay" and hands me one measely ketchup packet. ONE! "Could I please have another?" So she hands me four more! WTF???

4) People who don't use turn signals. I mean, it takes a flick of the fucking wrist to tell all in your path, "I'm gonna turn right" or "I'm making a left turn" or "I'm trying to switch lanes." Even worse are the buttholes that ignore turn signals. People in Los Angeles rarely ignore turn signals, since you run the risk of getting shot if you do. I miss those polite LA defensive drivers.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

4) People who don't use turn signals. I mean, it takes a flick of the fucking wrist to tell all in your path, "I'm gonna turn right" or "I'm making a left turn" or "I'm trying to switch lanes." Even worse are the buttholes that ignore turn signals. People in Los Angeles rarely ignore turn signals, since you run the risk of getting shot if you do. I miss those polite LA defensive drivers.

Especially the dumb sons of bitches that make that left turn by shooting across two lanes, cutting in front of you from the right lane, to get to the turn lane! They probably knew they were going to make that turn 10-blocks before!>:( As they are cutting in front of you, you can't help but notice that the mental giant is on their cell-phone!

Chuck

People who make loud noises when eating. Especially when someone is on the phone with me and starts eating while talking. Oh, guys that I just meet and tells me the same day that it’s our destiny to be together and to get married and that he’s in love with me and I just met him!

Oh and people who honk at me as soon as the light turns green, I want to scream out the window and say “You wanna die, go first!” Maybe some of yall are the honkers….hahahahahha
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the storm. God bless! :)

or better yet how about the ones that leave their blinker on forever and don't even realize it

or the people that completely stop to make a right turn while the light is GREEN

basically what it all boils down to is while im driving everyone else on the road sucks ;)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

or better yet how about the ones that leave their blinker on forever and don't even realize it

or the people that completely stop to make a right turn while the light is GREEN

basically what it all boils down to is while im driving everyone else on the road sucks ;)

AMEN!! Sometimes that's how I feel! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh man, you guys got me thinking about another one while driving. I have bad road rage as it is, but when you're on the interstate/expressway and there is a lane that is an on-ramp with a yield sign and the f*****s don't pay attention to the yield sign and just dive right into traffic almost causing multiple accident...UGGGGHHHHHH.....where do some people get their licenses, out of catalogs??!?
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

You got that shit right!!! It's because they are on their forkin' cell-phone!
(((Do you get the idea... I hate those things while people are driving?)))>:(

Chuck

More Driving ones...

People who dont use lights when it's raining>:(

Worse, people who think they're being safe by using side lights ...STOP IT ... Fairy lights are for christmas trees only not 21st centry driving>:(

People who think it's their god given right to change lanes just becaus they're indicating.... why should I slow down fo you dick-weed..... wait for a gap dont just make one by ramming me off the road!

People who wait till the very last yard before getting into lane when the road narrows from 2 to 1 lane.

People who expect you to drive 'safer' just because they've got kids, yet their oh so lover off-spring aren't belted:S

People who drive with fog lights on when in a line of slow traffic... If you can see the cars in front I CAN SEE YOU- wanker>:(

etc.... etc...

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Pisses me off?

One of my biggest as well.

One of my favorite bumper stickers: Visualize Using Your Turn Signal.

Although these piss me off, they are quicker to be forgiven because they made the initial effort:
.....people who leave their turn signal one.
.....people who demand to be let in because of their signalling (guilty as charged - sometimes we need to be let in and no one is willing so someone needs to just be nice and do it).
.....people who cut you off, but use their turn signal (at least they warned you).
.....people (drivers) who do something to piss you off, but are driving your same make/model (it gives them a slight edge in coolness even if they are being a dillhole).

Oh, yeah....

4. Brits who use the word "wanker".
Actually, it doesn't piss me off, it makes me LMAO!!!
(Along with the rest of North America. OK, maybe not Mexico, which technically is in geographic North America. Of course, most non-Hispanics consider Mexico just part of Latin America. Why do they call it "Latin" if Latin is a dead language? Sanskrit is a dead language. So is Aramaic. The ancient Palestinians & Israelites used to speak Aramaic. Now they just toss bombs at each other. When the beer light is on, I like to get get bombed. I like to bomb out the door of the plane. Plane rhymes with Spain. Empuria is in Spain. So this is really about skydiving.)

5. Yanks with ADD who are easily self-distracted and lose track of what the thread is about.

Screw the link Lawrocket, this is good enough to post the whole post again! :D :

Pisses me off?

Yeah, this morning yet another wannabe punk-ass pulls up next to me on the way to work with his stereo thumping and rattling my damned windows. Being a nice morning I had the windows down.

Considering the amount of time that my son is in the car, I've got a Baby Einsten music CD loaded to ease him on those short drives. For those unfamiliar, it's classical music done in baby instruments - bells, harps, glockenspiels, etc. About as sissy as you can get.

So I switched CD and pumped that fucker up to full volume.

I of course learned that treble can be heard over pumped up subwoofer - something about fidelity in th eupper end of the musical spectrum. The guy gives me a look like, "Wut da fuk iz yew doing?" (I reckon that's how he would spell it). I just moved my head in rhythm to the beat of Beethoven in flute. The car on the other side of me had this older gal looking and laughing and gave me a thumbs up.

The guy just peeled out at the light - unfortunately there was no cop to see it. I realize, of course, that if I keep doing this someone's just gonna cap me. So why, oh why, can't I stop?

3) Fast food restaurants that don't provide ketchup.

I HATE that! >:( I can't enjoy my tasty burger-sammich without ketchup!!!! >:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.