psipike02

What pisses you off??

I feel the need to rant. Sorry, but what pisses me off are 2 of my roommates who are liek children and need to be told to do everything. I literally have to wake up one every morning for work. I'm pretty sure a 3-toed sloth moves faster than he does....seriously, this kid is so slow getting ready or doing anything for that matter.

Also it was his night to do dishes last night and he didnt do them, and usually i dont mind. But, todays different since our entire kitchen was basically in the sink....so i decide to do dishes before work and hes like, i'll trade you for tonight then. Fine. But since i did his dishes that TOOK 20 extra minutes, i still had to make lunch, make my bed and get clothes for the gym - all which wouldve took 5 min. But because of that, it put me at work 30 min. later than i wanted to be and I had planned on leaving early to go to the DZ because i havent been there in like 3 weeks and i'm going through serious withdrawl. But now i dont know if i can.....AHHHHHH.......:S
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Ah, pull down your f'n skirt man..

I literally have to wake up one every morning for work.:S

Then stop. It CAN be that simple.

..Some people just never see that they are putting themselves into these situations by allowing it to happen.

Sheeeeeeeshhhhhhh :S

[reply
If I piss you off will you whip me, beat me, and call me names? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!!!

(Sorry--couldn't resist)

Walt

I'd like that... But, you wouldn't have to piss me off for that kind of treatment... Begging is always good. Get on your knees boy! ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Well i've done that before when I havent woken him up and he's like "fuck when are you leaving" and i'm like "in about 10 min" and hes like ok, i'll ride my back. He showed up to work like 4 hours later. he doesnt have a car because we're all interns out here, so i'm his ride, but yeah i dont care, i'm gonna let him be late...

and Tcnelson, no its not in my name totally, its in all of our names...otherwise, i know what you're getting at and that'd be an option too :P

----Hellfish #707----

Move out... jeesh...

I would if I could....but we're only together for the summer. I go back to school in a 3 weeks.

Maybe i should just move out and go live at the dropzone in my 7 person tent.....

Hmmm.....

and yeah i cant stand stupid people either

----Hellfish #707----

I'd like that... But, you wouldn't have to piss me off for that kind of treatment... Begging is always good. Get on your knees boy! ;)

Oh, Mistress sharimcm, I know I am not worthy of being in your presence, but I have been a very bad boy and need your loving discipline!

Walt

One thing that pisses me off really bad is when I’m with someone and they start talking on the cellphone…
not 5 minutes…not 30 minutes…but 1 or 2 hours while I wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m a really nice person and it’s hard to make me upset when I am am….you better start running the other direction.

A friend I know, he has three roommates and they all work in the same company, two girl and 1 other guy and they are lazzzzzy.
He does everything. They never take out the trash, feed the cat, clean the dishes, clean the house or put up the groceries!!! I don’t
know why he puts up with it, he said one day when he’s fed up, they are all going out.
----------------------------------------------
If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the storm. God bless! :)

One thing that pisses me off really bad is when I’m with someone and they start talking on the cellphone…
not 5 minutes…not 30 minutes…but 1 or 2 hours while I wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m a really nice person and it’s hard to make me upset when I am am….you better start running the other direction.

I know what you mean, one time I [riiiiiiiiiiiiiing]--sorry, I gotta take this....

Walt

What really pisses me off is f*cking FORTRAN77-programmers who think they can code C++ in the same way they used to do with punch cards back in the day. I have just spent an entire day debugging some few thousand lines of code because some stupid [insert inflammatory language] had decided that it would be best for all concerned if the constructor of his little omnipresent container class rotated all momenta given in the constructor to align with the z-axis. AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! >:(

I am sure it is because "everybody knows that you can get a 0.01% improvement in performance that way", BUT I DON'T CARE!!!

So, are anyone pissed off by Geeks? :D
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Why on earth would you wait? If I'm out with someone and they're on the phone more than a couple minutes, I'm going to say something or leave.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm their ride or they are my ride....I know, sometimes I just storm out and drive off.
Especially when my best friend has a long distance call from her mom overseas.....or some job stuff!!!
Well, also because I am a nice friend. I'm such a doormat!
If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the storm. God bless! :)

Oh, goody! My favorite kind of thread!

What pisses you off??

Since you asked....

-My boss calling me Jennifer, writing an email to me, Jennifer, while I was sitting write there (he likes to write people emails while they're sitting in his office), and after I corrected him, he still wrote Jennifer.
-My boss's boss saying that he wants me to redo the analysis to be like his which is more detailed. After I looked into it, ours are exactly the same except his numbers are lined up vertically and mine are horizontal.
-Chicago traffic
-People who touch me
-This guy I know who is 70 pounds overweight and keeps giving me unsolicited fitness advice
-Smokers because I have to smell that $hit while I'm sitting in my own apartment
-Snobs

Ahhh...that felt good to rant!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Wow, i truly am an engineer, i understood every word of that and can completely sympathize with you.....hahaah

his guy I know who is 70 pounds overweight and keeps giving me unsolicited fitness advice

Oh dont ya just hate that?? Yeah people who try to give advice in an area of life that they should obviously be working on themselves....thats like a non-skydiver trying to give someone who has 2000 jumps advice on canopy control....:S

----Hellfish #707----

Oh! I forgot one more! People who use slang all the freaking time like they're middle school girls.

Yeah people who try to give advice in an area of life that they should obviously be working on themselves....

No kidding! What I hate is that he eats these huge pizzas for lunch everyday, but then he'll drink a ton of "very vanilla" soy milk to counteract that.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Oh boy!

- People who call me Becky. How 'bout I just call you Dipshit then?
- People who drive like they're sitting in their living room watching a movie.
- People who actually think owning expensive things means anything or reflects positively on them personally.
- People who can't stfu in a movie theater or who bring their babies and small children to R-rated films at 10 pm.
- People who expect air travel to be convenient and accommodating and then bitch when they have to check their ridiculously oversized bag.
- People.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Since you asked...

People who try to drive while on their stupid cell-phone. Especially on the Interstate and can't maintain the speed limit!

People who sit at a GREEN signal light while on their stupid cell-phone!

Waiting in the drive-up line at the bank with five cars ahead of me. Finally, it's the persons turn ahead of me. They are at the vacuum tube and I have to wait for them to make-out their damned Deposit/Withdrawal slip! They couldn't do that at the house... then go to the bank?

People in grocery stores, restaurants, any movie theatres, yappin' on their damned cell-phones! Are people that lonely? They can't be that important!

O.K. I'm over it... thanks!:)

Chuck

Ohhh...I can relate to this one. I had a "friend" who called me and then proceeded to make bank transactions, on three accounts, talking to a teller. Rude to both me and the teller. I hung up as soon as I heard what he was doing. THEN he has the nerve to call me back and proceeded to order at a drive-thru. Again I hung up. After the third time he pulled that crap (not the same day), I quit answering his calls. Now he has to talk to me on chat.

Renee

Now is the time to take possession of my life, to start the impossible, a journey to the limits of my aspirations. For the first time to step toward my loveliest dream...." -- Hugh Prather