ladyskydiver

Weekend Numbers

Hate this timezone crap...all you lot are still out jumping!!! Ahhh well.

0:2:can't remember!!!

Two cool solo's...although, I had to repeat stage 5 in AFF. I dont think I went over the jump in my head enough, I attempted to dock before I did my 360!!! *giggles* I still need to master landing on my feet!

As for the beer, went to a huge 21st on Saturday night. Free keg. Hence why I cant remember how many I downed:$:D:)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Hate this timezone crap...all you lot are still out jumping!!! Ahhh well.

0:2:can't remember!!!

As for the beer, went to a huge 21st on Saturday night. Free keg. Hence why I cant remember how many I downed:$:D:)

Suz:

It's how many you bought, as in how many FIRSTs. ;)

Patrick
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

As a matter of fact I did, a HUGE sweet potato with cinnamon butter.......that went with my prime rib. And for desert, fresh keylime pie.

I love keylime pie!! When i get down to FL, i'll allow you to take me out to eat and buy me some. :) (Did you think of me while eating the potato?)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

1:4:0

One very close call on needing my first cutaway due to a canopy which was hard to stop spinning (but I did finally control it just before my hard deck).

And four fun jumps (three free flies and one tracking jump) on a cool but not cold sunny day here in CO.

All in all, not bad seeing as this is the first day in a week that it hasn't snowed which has been good for skiing and not so good for skydiving. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

0:4:0

Four this weekend.

2 B-rel jumps, and I finally passed B-rel 2. Note to self: don't reach for grips. They've put weights on me for the time being, so I don't have to concentrate as hard on not being floaty.

1 jump into the Busselton Air Show. That was good. We planned a 6 way, it built to 5. break off at 4.5 and I dumped at 3.5k. I was the first open, everyone saw me first... nya nyaaa :), and my landing was only 10m from the cross. Looking down at all the acft on the ground was neat.

1 canopy control demo for some S/L students. A nice easy jump on that one. Practiced some leg and arm turns. dump at 3. had an FXC fire as I dumped ( it was set at 2.5) Full canopy control for me by the TA. I just enjoyed the view.

A nice weekend.
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

trevor that sucks. you know, in ohio we don't even get our hopes up with snow falling.

but... my number are:

6 women in spandex on my team...
10 volleyball games played
1 Open tournament WON

wooha! do you know what the 10 ft. line is?

peace
http://www.exitshot.com

nice...evil, but nice. ;)

0:4:1

one day of full altitude.
i hate packing..

Kapowsin is going to rock in the summer..:)5 days till i get to play in the skies over Eloy again...:)

Hope it starts warming up at Cross Keys soon. What's this I hear about a "Tiki" bar????

and a good tiki bar it is!!!!!! even with a tiki god imported from florida....lol.....

my numbers........ :( : 3: 1

owe the first for it being the first time i followed a fellow jumpers cutaay down and getting charged 50 bucks for "trespasing" on this farmers muddy, unplanted field....25 for me and 25 for the jumpers cutaway main and freebag..... he was out in the field when i landed on his horse... told me not more than 2 seconds afer i asked him how he was doing that i owed him 50 bucks......... luckly the cutaway jumper payed the fine for me!!!!! we have 2 farmer mcnasty's at the dz and they own most of our eastern alt(non airport land) landing area.... we spot the loads way west now!!!!!!!............ the mal was a pilot chut in tow due to his pilot chute bing tied into a half hitch knot on deployment(pilot chutes do wierd things sometimes).. his main landed in the bag with 3 stows still on it...... the bad landed about 200ft from dude on the horse........... frebad landed like 200 feet from main..... didn't even see the main until i was on the ground.....

What's this I hear about a "Tiki" bar???? B|

Yes....but how many people know where the totem at the center of the Tiki bar came from? Or, should I say, how it was appropriated...;)

I wonder if the totem misses Deland?

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Yes....but how many people know where the totem at the center of the Tiki bar came from? Or, should I say, how it was appropriated...

i belive it involved a rv, and some other shenanigans from down south.....lol...not gona say mor online for feer of reprisal from that dz..... i liked the $17 biplane jump i did there......

wooha! do you know what the 10 ft. line is?

"A line 2 in wide, called the spiking line, extends across each of the two playing areas from sideline to sideline, parallel to and at a distance of 10 ft from the center, or net, line."

Hope that snow ends soon..

Today I made my last jump at Raeford (or anywhere)for a loooong time- a nice sunset 12pt 3way headdown with Alex and Steve.

3 way.JPG