Casie

Can I just say "BOYS" suck!

Where are all the men out there that know what they want and aren't afraid of going after it????

I hear ya sista. I can't seem to find any that know what they want out of life. I would love to meet someone who is confident, has a job, and has goals! That isn't too much to ask right?! :|

Let's see--I met one out of the three requirements. Is that good enough?:D:$

Walt

what about having a fuck buddy while waiting for the "right one"

i would thnk that is ok, as long as it was "personal". meaning, you dont TELL everyone.

some things in life are to be shared, between two. not two, and then the REST of the world..

How about telling my 10 closest girl friends :P

mcneiall79

that is the kind of drama single "good guy" doesnt like, but i know your kidding.;)

walt.

thanks, but dont take my advice on dating, i hate dating. i realy rarely do it because most "single" female's disgust me with some of there ways, as im sure it is the same for girls.

i am me, and most girls, people, have a hard time handleing that. but it isnt going to make me change, i will march on toward my goals.

lead, folow, or get the hell out of the way.
I always liked that saying..

I'm not a boy and I know what I want... its just that most of the time the women I want don't have interest in me.... Oh, and the women that want me...

[:/][:/][:/]

I know the feeling. almost all the women i like are one's that are with somone. and it seems that there truth and comitment to one is the most attractive thing. to bad that is hard to see untill that women is with someone.

I was pretty damned close to calling it quits myself - tired of being a mother to a grown man :P... call it fate/luck/or pure craziness I am now dating one of the coolest, honest, generous, loving guys. I feel pretty darned blessed that our paths crossed and we are here for each other! B| (although the distance does suck a$$) :D

g

Hey G, I hope Dave doesn't find out about this other guy. :P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

i would thnk that is ok, as long as it was "personal". meaning, you dont TELL everyone.

some things in life are to be shared, between two. not two, and then the REST of the world..

mcneiall79

that is the kind of drama single "good guy" doesnt like, but i know your kidding.;)

You've never met her, have you? ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Great![:/]:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Yep - you heard me right, I'm tired of meeting boys.

You should try MEN...they are much better than boys but it is often hard to distinguish between the two :D....can take days, weeks, even months to figure it out sometimes ;).

hey,,, H AYYY,,, git de girl to hold up the BLUE pill,, she will find real,, REAL MEN begging to lick her toes
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

2 world wars and constant culling by backstabbing usurpers has thinned us out a bit ....but we're still out here .B|

Slow down...take your time... test the water ...ask questions...& find out what you want ..not what others will take.

Silly girls... boys are toys and you just gotta know how to play with em :D;):P

Amen Sistah!;)...it DOES come with a learning curve though:ph34r: Get your arses to FL Leslie!!!:)

Can I have a present if I come to Florida?:)

Sure if you want a fused glass pendant with "chikk" on it:ph34r:

I'm already spoken for by someone who doesn't break stuff!:)
It's a perfect world!

t

And I've got one who fixes stuff. Things really do work out for the best, don't they? :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke