FallinWoman

DZ.com wedding

YAY! I can't say it enough, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're so happy for you, and we're so happy we could be there. We love you guys and would do anything we could for you!

Here are some more pictures for your viewing pleasure. This is just a sampling--Andy will be putting up all the pictures we took from the weekend on his web site.

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Congratulations to both of you! :)
I was reading an article on marriages the other day and one person said that her Pastor told her that the key to a happy marriage is one 30 second hug and one 10 second kiss a day. Simple and funny, but a good reminder too. I hope you have a long and happy life together!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

stop posting three of the same messages here buddy, this thread is about marc and anne's wedding, notyou psot whoring, i'll have to report you to the greenies....:P

But have yall checked out my shoes???? they rocked!!!

I had a great weekend...ended up married to my favorite sky chicky. and Andy and P thanks again. You guys are the best!!!

I saw those shoes.. post us a link, I think the fire looked pretty cool. link link link!!

Ooops got all carried away with the flame job shoes...

Congo-rats you two B| ya'll make an awesome couple. Even though you're Cardinal fans.. B|

Astros 4 lyfe!:P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

What a postwhore!

I think he's just trying to get his numbers up to make Nebakaneezerpoobahking status or something.

I dunno... you don't see his post numbers on the left, do ya? :| :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We did it! I married Skymedic yesterday! It was a wonderful day...not without a hitch or two

Congratulations! Don't worry, no wedding ever comes off without a hitch. It's always something, usually some small detail. For my wedding, the florist fucked up the layout of our flowers and boquets. My wife was pissed for a few minutes, but we had to tell her, hey, who is going to notice? :P

Have a blessed life together! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban