namgrunt

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING

Have a lawn business and i need help...So if any of you skydivers want a job in tallahassee PM me
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***teamjenn1 is a hottie

That's the under statement of the year and she's got a great personality to go with it!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Yes but who is that queer looking guy next to her?????

BWAAAHAAA!!! Love you too Bro.!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I figure out why things that other people designed don't work the way they expected, and then either tell them how to fix it, or explain why it doesn't matter.

I would have to say that from what I see day to day, you must keep busy.

I have a small business which sells , installs and services Stairway Chair Lifts, Wheelchair Accessibility Lifts, and designs and builds w/c ramps, railings and safety bars in residential and commerccal buildings...I am in my 23rd year of doing business in N Y state...
I often say, I run a Not for profit Corporation,,,,,:S;):)supposed to be not for profit..... just turns out that way....[:/].
In reality it pays the bills and then some.... gives me great flexibility in terms of when i work and when i don't, provides me with great satisfaction in helping folks who have a tough time in life, allows me the chance to meet and help a varied and interesting assortment of people,,, some who are Wonderful,,, and some who just make me wonder.
....oh yes.. I also shoot video at the DZ on the weekends and holidays:o:P:)

Have a lawn business and i need help...So if any of you skydivers want a job in tallahassee PM me

If we lived within a half hour apart, I would take you up on that offer... Not doing anything at the moment though.

Too bad I can't get paid to post-whore on here... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***teamjenn1 is a hottie

That's the under statement of the year and she's got a great personality to go with it!

awwww thanks bob...it was so great meeting you this weekend!! you coming back for the orphun boogie?
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver