cocheese

Have you thought about how lucky you are lately ?

yes I have. as a matter of fact I have thought about it between the time I read your post to the time I posted mine( about 30 seconds LOL)

My life rocks, even when it gets bumpy)
let's hope it stays that way
My photos

My Videos

Well, you are so lucky. So cheer the f@ck up !

Am I lucky because I'm alive? yes ...
Am I lucky because I'm reasonably healthy? yes ...
Am I lucky because I got to play this summer? yes ...

Am I lucky because the INS is making me leave a place I've grown to like (Colorado) and it's going to cost me about 2k to move back up to Canada? FUCK NO!!! So don't tell me to cheer the fuck up!!! :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Yes, I have. I've got an awesome group of friends and family. I've got my health. School will go a lot better now that I'm not working full-time. I'm sure I'll find a part-time job soon to cover the bills. Life rocks! B|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Yep.. I think that anyone who has the opportunity to do something as expensive, time consuming, and extraneous as skydiving is pretty lucky. There are people in this world who do all they can do just to survive.. while we thrive.

However, luck is only part of it. Hard work and dedication plays a big part in what I have accomplished in my life and why I have a roof over my head, a closet full of clothes, and a cool boogie truck to drive.

I'm damn lucky. I recently found a new job that's going to kick ass, been spending lots of time with a lovely young lady, and moved into my new home last month...not to mention that luck has compensated more than just a couple of times for my lack of experience in skydiving. Life is good.

Thanks for reminding me to count my blessings.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

SAm I lucky because the INS is making me leave a place I've grown to like (Colorado) and it's going to cost me about 2k to move back up to Canada? FUCK NO!!! So don't tell me to cheer the fuck up!!!

Sorry to hear about that, I feel for ya. But Canada rules in its own right -- Vancouver and Montreal are all I've seen of Canada and I could easily live in either of those cities if I had to -- they rock.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

And I chime with "yes completely happy"

like being totally satisfied...great w/e at Chicks ROCK; perfect friends; superb s-e-x; kids who behaved AND 4 perfect stand-up landings in a row!!!!!! :):PB|:$:)
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

I just found out some months ago how lucky or blessed I truly am. Many of you know that I have been dealing with a serious brain injury from an accident 2 years ago. This year I changed neurologists. She asked me to bring her the films from my MRI that was done 6 weeks after the accident. The MRI was reported as 'normal' back then. After the new doc reviewed it and then consulted with her chief of neurology, she informed me that I had a compression injury (I think that is what it is called). I had fluid filling up in a chamber deep within my brain that was overlooked by the person(s) who read my MRI. At any moment that fluid could have reached such a point that death or severe irreversible brain damage most definitely would have occurred. For an undetermined amount of time I was basically a ticking time bomb. I was in critical condition and noone knew it. Fortunately, my most recent MRI is completely normal. Why I survived, I don't know. I do know that I am truly blessed.

I consider myself [B]VERY lucky.

I've got a good man, good health, good kids, good friends, the ability to skydive, I'm residing in a great new state and I have the personality to find enjoyment out of the tiniest spec of life.

I might get down for a moment or two, but I'm gonna' bounce right back, happier than before.

[B]LIFE IS GOOD!!!
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Most of my worst days are better than many people's best days. Regardless of how shitty some days seem, I know I'm living the good life.

Beautifully stated, Dave. I'd agree that it applies to my life as well.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke