bob.dino

Weekend Numbers Oct 8 & 9

0: 2: 2

Boy, it sure was nice to be back in my own rig!! :) But lucky for me Kirk had some Icarus demo's so I was good to go! (Except that it was already 2pm! :()

Had 2 jumps under the Safire2 -- damn, that sure opens nice!! B| Did a horny gorilla with Jerry -- fun times!! Thanks, Jerry! :) Pummeled the PLF landing in a chopped down corn field -- good thing I didn't get my rig washed! Oh well, at least it was a beautiful day (and they came to get me) (and I didn't get shocked on the electric fence!) :)
Beer owed for my 1st horny gorilla and 1st tracking dive. Thanks Doug for taking me!! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

0:8:0

no humps.... bridge day is soo close though:$

8 jumps at tecumseh... was there representing with the ohio crewB| i basically suked at flying this weekend, but was happy to get any jumps in because my ankle got better in time for the weekend and the weather allowed us to jump, unlike a lot of other places apparently! the parties were off the hook, as usual! thanks to all my people at tecumseh for showing me yet another great weekend! i love you guys:$ can i get another team tweak swoop in kristen?

and no beer owed, but LOTS of warm cider with spiced rum was consumed!

I think we are all voting for a nekkid 100th;)

haha ya right!!! I'll have to take a little break and burn off about 20lbs of fat and gain 10lbs of muscle before i do a naked jump!:$:$:$:$
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

:o:5:0

What-evah banana! Your flying was awesome, and I am so glad your ankle got better in time to jump. :)Tecumseh was invaded by some of the Ohio crew this weekend, had an awesome time and got some great jumps in with some old friends and some new ones. ~Thanks Ohio peeps B|~

Next event...BRIDGE DAY!!!!

0:9:2

0 = Although I did have an encounter with an old friend.

9 = 5 on Saturday. 2 of them were on a demo reserve which was nice to fly. 1 spaceball jump, 1 4 way turning pieces although we didn't turn much.
4 on Sunday, 1 of them was a 4 way on my friends 500th so that was cool.

2 = Played spaceball for the first time and that was a blast. First time jumping a reserve.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

thats like a dollar an hour:6:0

I had the best team swoop with my member of team tweak, alanab, ever. We were pretty determined to get it right this time and I must say it looked pretty awesome. Someone captured it perfectly in a picture, however alana held on to it. It was amazing. :ph34r: (uhhhhhhh...)

It was so nice to meet you Ted, Amanda, Laurie and Jared. Thanks for coming to visit! Hopefully We will see you again real soon.

And to Alana: Thanks for being a true team tweak friend. I love you!

We're here for a good time, not a long time.